Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would probably turn into a betabux cuck for my oneitis

W

whatnowlol

Recruit
★★★
How do I stop being such a cuck? Right now I would probably even willing to betabux my oneitis even if she was a single mother with a kid from another man.

You can't go against biology.

Imo there is nothing wrong with that but make sure
  • You respect yourself
  • She respects you
  • Her kid respects you
  • Has sex and does things with you

definition of cuck

No matter how blackpilled you are, you will always do things like this for the woman you like most (oneitis)

Your suppose to want money for yourself to not feel like a fucking loser. The bitch is just a byproduct of your achievements and validation of your worth. Just don't marry the hoe, she'll take half your shit and leave you child support cucked.

I hate all my oneitii

Don’t be a cuck you’re blackpilled for a reason

even if she was a single mother with a kid from another man.

Raising another man's kid? Now that's the definition of cuck.

I'd accept the man being the provider for a woman, but not this type of relationship.

Raising another man's kid? Now that's the definition of cuck.

I'd accept the man being the provider for a woman, but not this type of relationship.

I think it's acceptable as long as you make your own child with her.

You decide to visit Gandy or you remind yourself that the betabux gets you a bitchy withholding woman. You're not getting her best, you're getting the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back