Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I would prefer to be a 5'0 indian janitor than to have ocd.

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
If i was given a deal to be cured of my mental illness but i'd have yo be 5'0 indian in return i'd take it in a heartbeat.
Ocd makes every second of my life agony. It's like my own private hell. I'm already unfackable so i'd loose nothing becoming na indian manlet.

But i'd gain everything by not being insane anymore. Just thinking of being able to enjoy my copes without endless pain is making me cry.
You are all so lucky to not be menatally ill. If you switched your lives with me, you'd kill yourselves in a day.

No, you wouldn't

No, you wouldn't
This tbh

Where I work you have a lot of janitors. Even if their work is easy and they don't have much to do, the low status and the bore of existence would be even worse to cope. Fortunately for them most are boomers who got married back then. A young male janitor in today's world basically has the yotta v card.

No, you wouldn't
yes, yes i would. i'm not being ironic. i'd actually pay for it tbh. I would even work a year in a coal mine if it meant that i would be sana afterwards. Just you saying this shit emant you know nothing about pain. If we switched bodies you'd collapse and cry like a little girl. Youd never survive in my body.

if it's torturing you so much then you should have found a solution by now.

if it's torturing you so much then you should have found a solution by now.
It only got so bad year ago but yeah i should have killed myself then i agree i'm stupid
i will die soon i just need to a few things first if im lucky i will be dead in a month

yes, yes i would. i'm not being ironic. i'd actually pay for it tbh. I would even work a year in a coal mine if it meant that i would be sana afterwards. Just you saying this shit emant you know nothing about pain. If we switched bodies you'd collapse and cry like a little girl. Youd never survive in my body.
Its not like it would make any difference, since I'm ugly and don't have any chance of ascending, but you probably mog me and live in 1st world, so I guess it would be a gain for me.

You wouldn't like to be one, they have an IQ of 80, get paid shit, get mocked by everyone, have 0 chance of ascension and etc, they have most of things worse than you do

Last edited:
I understand ur pain tbh. I had similar mentla health problems tho it was anger issues and irritation/ADHD rather than OCD. and shit was far far worse than inceldom. thankfully I got it fixed via meditation

Its not like it would make any difference, since I'm ugly and don't have any chance of ascending, but you probably mog me and live in 1st world, so I guess it would be a gain for me.

You wouldn't like to be one, they have an IQ of 80, get paid shit, get mocked by everyone, have 0 chance of ascension and etc, they have most of things worse than you do
If you are not mentally well i'd switch with you right this minute. I'm stupid , have no money, no friends, no family, no hope. I bet that a random indian has a life 100x better than me.

You just can't see it. You see a white guy and to you think he has to have a better life than an ugly ethinic. But it isn't always the case. Sometimes he is in complete agony every second and is wishing for death. And only by his hardest efforts doesn't kill himself.

If you are not mentally well i'd switch with you right this minute. I'm stupid , have no money, no friends, no family, no hope. I bet that a random indian has a life 100x better than me.

You just can't see it. You see a white guy and to you think he has to have a better life than an ugly ethinic. But it isn't always the case. Sometimes he is in complete agony every second and is wishing for death. And only by his hardest efforts doesn't kill himself.
I mean, you [UWSL]objectively [/UWSL]has a better life than him, since you would live in a better place, be taller and be better looking, also be smarter than him. I never said your life is good or that you don't have any issues, I just said that an indian janitor is more fucked up than you (which is not hard to happen)

I mean, you [UWSL]objectively [/UWSL]has a better life than him, since you would live in a better place, be taller and be better looking, also be smarter than him. I never said your life is good or that you don't have any issues, I just said that an indian janitor is more fucked up than you (which is not hard to happen)
I don't understand you. Why would those things matter? Who cares if i'm taller, richer or better looking if i'm still a sexless friendless neet?
Byt his point those things don't matter anymore. If both me an the mantlet indian have the same chances of getting liad than what's the difference.

The only different thing is that he is sane and can enjoy things while is suffer every second of my life.'
Honestly if you don't get why i'd want to witch you are just as delusional as normies are.

I am already a South Asian manlet with OCD. :cryfeels:

I don't understand you. Why would those things matter? Who cares if i'm taller, richer or better looking if i'm still a sexless friendless neet?
Byt his point those things don't matter anymore. If both me an the mantlet indian have the same chances of getting liad than what's the difference.

The only different thing is that he is sane and can enjoy things while is suffer every second of my life.'
Honestly if you don't get why i'd want to witch you are just as delusional as normies are.
Looks>>>mental stability.

Why it matters? Because it makes your life easier. Short men kill themselves more and receive less money.

He can't enjoy, he is doomed

Looks>>>mental stability.

Why it matters? Because it makes your life easier. Short men kill themselves more and receive less money
How is my life easier than an indian manlet? in what way? You are braindead and should die. Too bad scum like you will live but people like me have to die. fuck you, you're more retarded than you're average redditor

How is my life easier than an indian manlet? in what way? You are braindead and should die. Too bad scum like you will live but people like me have to die. fuck you, you're more retarded than you're average redditor
You will not be mocked for being indian, you will not be emasculated by all guys, you will not receive less money because of your race and height, you live in a country with more safety, you don't need to care about starving if you don't work (supposing there is welfware state in your country), its far easier for you to make money and etc.

Retard for pointing out the obvious? That you have a better life than a 5'0 indian? You are the one denying the blackpill here

You will not be mocked for being indian, you will not be emasculated by all guys, you will not receive less money because of your race and height, you live in a country with more safety, you don't need to care about starving if you don't work (supposing there is welfware state in your country), its far easier for you to make money and etc.

Retard for pointing out the obvious? That you have a better life than a 5'0 indian? You are the one denying the blackpill here
well i'll be dead so that itself is proof that my life is worse. evidence is superior to theory

well i'll be dead so that itself is proof that my life is worse. evidence is superior to theory
[UWSL]No, it isn't, as you would do the same if you were a 5'0 Indian.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]If a rich person commits suicide, does that mean his life is objectively better than that of someone starving in Africa? No, it doesn't[/UWSL]

[UWSL]No, it isn't, as you would do the same if you were a 5'0 Indian.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]If a rich person commits suicide, does that mean his life is objectively better than that of someone starving in Africa? No, it doesn't[/UWSL]
i would do the same though as i said in my thread i only would switch if it meant i was sane.

At that point i wouldnt care im an incel cause i would be a able to cope in peace and life would be ok

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back