Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I would not be jealous of normies in relationships. Their girls are juggling 5 guys while they are loyal. Girl even got guys lined up in case break up

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★

Comments: every normie is agreeing to how true that is. Every normie knows his gf is talking to 5 differnt guys and he can’t do shit or else she will leave him. If you are not chad you can forget about having a loyal gf ever.
Girl will never be exclusive to you if you are a sub8

1A26F893 F1A4 437A AC0D B75C7D590866
A80B675C E962 4517 939B D9D0D76E5EEC
3B07D7AC EFB2 46CD 9735 819B3CF0FE7B
5156913A 2AF2 4631 A4B1 3003822A4A99

It all seems funny in comments but this is reality. Every guy from middle school to high school to college to even marriage is experiencing this. If you are a a non chad just forget about her being loyal it’s over for normies.

Every normie guy a is a cuck if he allows this behaviour

Life of normiescum.

If I had a bitch do this,she would be in the ground faster than sonic can run to the local supermarket.

true and sad. dating/marriage in 2020 should legit have it's own pill
its so over unless ur chad

Seriously I can understand being jealous of normie friendships but I deal with normies every day and their relationships are almost always awful. But I'm somehow coping by saying that.

Good morning I hate toilets

I'm only jealous of Chads

I'm happy people can talk shit about women on tiktok. On reddit that shit would get deleted for insulting milady.

If I had a bitch do this,she would be in the ground faster than sonic can run to the local supermarket.
Then you enjoy jail for life

Islam is the only sane hope that's left for an insane world