Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would not be here without our Captain

G

General Alek

I am a Faggot
★★
I didnt achieve this resurrection alone

The Captain of the militant real-world incel movement, @Darth_Aurelius , pulled me through the breach with him

No soldier left behind

I may call myself General, but he actually ranks well above me

if you like me, you'll like him

be one of the first to follow his hot new incel forum, before it blows up

Last edited by a moderator:
Nigga you finna get banned again, isn't it forbidden to promote other forums?

promoting other incel sites? jfl

anyway

all hail @Darth_Aurelius , one of the most admirable users here (no sarcasm)

The logo reminds me of Communism

The Captain of the militant real-world incel movement, @Darth_Aurelius , pulled me through the breach with him

No soldier left behind

be one of the first to follow his hot new incel forum before it blows up
I'm in :feelscomfy:

promoting other incel sites? jfl

anyway

all hail @Darth_Aurelius , one of the most admirable users here (no sarcasm)
I would like to join but Im not sure if I can completely trust that guy. He could be a fed tbh

No soldier left behind

be one of the first to follow his hot new incel forum, before it blows up
Neglow please

The amount of dick riding for him on this forum in astonishing

patrick-hello.gif

The amount of dick riding for him on this forum in astonishing
yeah and idk why, if even they organize and it got serious feds will crack down on them on radical organization grounds, so it's really pointless and just gonna be someone's pup for nothing..

@Darth_Aurelius , one of the most admirable users here (no sarcasm)
Darth is an interesting guy tbh, I'd actually like to enjoy a bottle of wine with him(not in a fag way ofc) & have discussions on philosophy, history, politics, the blackpill, etc.

He reminds me in a way, of a friend I have on Telegram who's very educated & is gymmaxxed also.

yeah and idk why, if even they organize and it got serious feds will crack down on them on radical organization grounds, so it's really pointless and just gonna be someone's pup for nothing..
Exactly. This is just a narcissists ploy to gain some power over people and stroke his ego by being a "leader".

If you are saying this in good faith, please check out my posts to see why this isn’t simply true. I made plenty of counter arguments against this notion.

Last edited:
Why does this glow-nigger keep coming back?

Exactly. This is just a narcissists ploy to gain some power over people and stroke his ego by being a "leader".
Maybe so, I get off vibes from it.
If you are saying this in good faith, please check out my posts to see why this isn’t simply true. I made plenty of counter arguments against this notion.
Posts or threads?
Please tell me how federal or intelligence agencies won't crack down on such a political orginaziation that claims to be RW to extreme RW and is openly publicly ''hateful'' online making it target for politicians/govs etc if it easily organizes and gains traction ?
They literally do this for small cults of 20 members let alone big ass orgs with websites and shit esp if you have no money to defend it from such a hassle you'll fall quick and people will be fucked over.
Just being a realist. Even this goofy website where it's mostly just anonymous edgy men vents for the lols gets tracked by them let alone an actual effort to organize and militarize.

I would like to join but Im not sure if I can completely trust that guy. He could be a fed tbh
just dont do anything illligeal yourself and you good hes promoing incel intrests regardless