Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I would never harm anybody

Hogan

Hogan

The strong seek power the weak don’t
So I been making some questionable threads and I seen some people are a little confused I assure you I am harmless and wouldn’t ever do anything to risk my freedom I just treat this place as a get away from the world and a place where I can talk about anything and share my darkest thoughts something I can’t do with anybody in my live

So I been making some questionable threads and I seen some people are a little confused I assure you I am harmless and wouldn’t ever do anything to risk my freedom I just treat this place as a get away from the world and a place where I can talk about anything and share my darkest thoughts something I can’t do with anybody in my live
Bro, you really are Anakin. Sheesh.

feds are having a field day with this one :hax:

Bro, you really are Anakin. Sheesh.
Bro I seen your comment and I actually don’t wanna post anything weird like that again it makes this forum look bad which I don’t want anything happen to this forum

low effort gray thread :fuk:

If you're not with me, then you're my enemy. Type shit
Ha ha yeah I guess. But I was thinking more clone wars anakin-type shit --given your profile and all.

Ha ha yeah I guess. But I was thinking more clone wars anakin-type shit --given your profile and all.
need to actually finish the clone wars lol