Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I would murder people if I knew I could get away with it

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
I seriously lack empathy for a lot of people, especially people who try to fuck with me. I might be a sociopath idk. I was bullied quite a bit when I was younger, so that might have contributed to my violent fantasies that I have now. I still fantasize about chopping people up with an axe who used to bully me/fuck with me, to the point where I would probably do it if I knew I was able to get away with it. So basically the law is the only thing stopping me from going on a violent killing spree.

I think having violent fantasies paired with having nothing to lose is what drives someone to finally commit crimes. My problem is that I still have shit to lose, because I don’t want to spend the rest of my life in a jail cell. But if the law wasn’t in my way I’d probably already have tried to kill people by now. Every single day I think about hunting down people I used to know who treated me like shit and lighting their house on fire/shooting them with a crossbow and/or torturing them to death.

There was this one jackass I used to know who would always tease me and pick on me, and I would always let him cuz I was too weak and scared to fight back. All I think about these days is tracking him down and slitting his throat and killing his girlfriend (his girlfriend would also snicker at me too cuz I was an awkward kid. I hate her so much). I absolutely loathe the fact that people like this roam freely in society and they never face justice for what they do to people. It’s not right and not fair in a civilized society.

(In video game)

Last edited:
That's cool, but the feds are watching nigga

39854.jpg

Im to skinny and weak and anxious to hurt other people, i would just get beat up myself. It doesn't stop the thoughts though.

Im to skinny and weak and anxious to hurt other people, i would just get beat up myself. It doesn't stop the thoughts though.
Well, if you live in America...

Some philosopher once said that it's okay to want to kill your father,they are emotions, your life depends on how you control these emotions

It's pretty normal to want to harm people who bullied you.

That’s what weapons are for:feelsthink:

i dont wanna hurt ppl tbh, too much effort and energy wasted, cant be bother

you should be very careful what you say im being serious. your saying some really stupid things

You're not special

Goto russia and steal an ICBM like Elon Musk tried, Maybe score big and steal theyre nuke, Get the guards drunk and the facility is yours

You can figure out how to get away with it though, feds are watching though so I will not comment on it further.

When I think about this sort of stuff though I unironically fear god lol, like if I was about to rope I think I could rape foids or whatever but then you are right on the cusp of finding out if god is real or not, so if god is real and you just raped a foid about a couple hours ago well you are fucked.

You can figure out how to get away with it though, feds are watching though so I will not comment on it further.

When I think about this sort of stuff though I unironically fear god lol, like if I was about to rope I think I could rape foids or whatever but then you are right on the cusp of finding out if god is real or not, so if god is real and you just raped a foid about a couple hours ago well you are fucked.
God is made up by humans he don’t exist

Yeah, they don’t care about my so why should I care about theirs, but ofc jail isn’t worth it,

born in the wrong generation :feelsbadman: forensic technology and surveillance shit is way too good now to be a serial killer . i wouldve had a triple digit kill count in the 70s

I would suggest you punishing normies in popular online battle royale game if you have a very good PC. Another good place for a shooting ground is EA games like Battlefield V or 1 or Star Wars Battlefront 2 but these games have less normies than battle royale genre as it is often against same people in most match. You need to invest in a good cheat so that you will not get instantly banned.

I frequently did it back then around 2018-2020 in PUBG and COD War Zone. CSGO was fun too but it was boring as the match is long but the lobby is small when compared to 100 in any battle royale. That means less people per hour to punish. It was so fun. I feel so powerful even just thinking about it.

God is made up by humans he don’t exist
Yeah thats what I think too, however I have contemplated roping due to my inceldom, maybe you could think about roping for a second too, before you rope you would do stuff like blow all your cash, try rob a bank, what not etc.

When I contemplate seriously ending it though, that means you are about to find out if its real or not, and that realisation is a little sobering to me.

Yeah thats what I think too, however I have contemplated roping due to my inceldom, maybe you could think about roping for a second too, before you rope you would do stuff like blow all your cash, try rob a bank, what not etc.

When I contemplate seriously ending it though, that means you are about to find out if its real or not, and that realisation is a little sobering to me.
I’m not worried about it because I know the chances of God actually existing are infinitesimally small. Not impossible, but so unlikely that it is irrational to even entertain the thought. It’s like being scared of the tooth fairy or santa claus.

But even if he is real, he commanded his followers to commit violence all the time (if you’re talking about the abrahamic God), and he also committed plenty of it himself, so I doubt he’s going to care if you do as well. All he really cares about according to christianity/islam is that you kiss his ass and worship him 24/7, how good of a person you are doesn’t even matter (according to many religious people I’ve talked to, but it depends on the religion).

Plus, if it turns out God is real then that means that whatever way you slice it the majority of people are going to be fucked anyway, because only one religion can be right, so that means that at the very least 70% of people are going to hell anyway just because they happened to pick the wrong God (could be more depending on the religion).

Religion is completey delusional and makes no sense. I don’t even know why people take its claims seriously. They are completely unfalsifiable and can be substituted with virtually anything and made equally as valid. Just because a lot of people believe something doesn’t make it any more likely to be true. I could claim that there is an invisible pink unicorn that punishes people for not believing in him so you better start worshipping him now even though there is ZERO evidence for it. See how fucking stupid that sounds? It’s the same with religion/God. To this day there is still no proof for any of it so as far as I’m concerned they are equally as plausible. Aka it’s complete nonsense

Last edited:
I would suggest you punishing normies in popular online battle royale game if you have a very good PC. Another good place for a shooting ground is EA games like Battlefield V or 1 or Star Wars Battlefront 2 but these games have less normies than battle royale genre as it is often against same people in most match. You need to invest in a good cheat so that you will not get instantly banned.

I frequently did it back then around 2018-2020 in PUBG and COD War Zone. CSGO was fun too but it was boring as the match is long but the lobby is small when compared to 100 in any battle royale. That means less people per hour to punish. It was so fun. I feel so powerful even just thinking about it.
Been playing Modern Warfare 3 lately, feels so good slaughtering normies.

Prison is easier than county jail it's less chaotic. Killing is hard tho I've though about roping at times when it was so obvious I should have been thinking about killing the person most directly responsible for my misery. Taking a life is just so heavy it takes a lot to get someone to that snap point unless they're low inhib.

I’m not worried about it because I know the chances of God actually existing are infinitesimally small. Not impossible, but so unlikely that it is irrational to even entertain the thought. It’s like being scared of the tooth fairy or santa claus.
Yeah thats how I think too but being scared of tooth fairy or santa claus is different since the stakes are not as high
But even if he is real, he commanded his followers to commit violence all the time (if you’re talking about the abrahamic God), and he also committed plenty of it himself, so I doubt he’s going to care if you do as well. All he really cares about according to christianity/islam is that you kiss his ass and worship him 24/7, how good of a person you are doesn’t even matter (according to many religious people I’ve talked to, but it depends on the religion).
Yeah this is a good point lol
Plus, if it turns out God is real then that means that whatever way you slice it the majority of people are going to be fucked anyway, because only one religion can be right, so that means that at the very least 70% of people are going to hell anyway just because they happened to pick the wrong God (could be more depending on the religion).
I think the idea is that since religious people are similar in some aspects they still end up in heaven since they were good people if they were religious.
Just because a lot of people believe something doesn’t make it any more likely to be true.
Sheeple herd mentality is a meme but its a real thing.

I seriously lack empathy for a lot of people, especially people who try to fuck with me. I might be a sociopath idk. I was bullied quite a bit when I was younger, so that might have contributed to my violent fantasies that I have now. I still fantasize about chopping people up with an axe who used to bully me/fuck with me, to the point where I would probably do it if I knew I was able to get away with it. So basically the law is the only thing stopping me from going on a violent killing spree.

I think having violent fantasies paired with having nothing to lose is what drives someone to finally commit crimes. My problem is that I still have shit to lose, because I don’t want to spend the rest of my life in a jail cell. But if the law wasn’t in my way I’d probably already have tried to kill people by now. Every single day I think about hunting down people I used to know who treated me like shit and lighting their house on fire/shooting them with a crossbow and/or torturing them to death.

There was this one jackass I used to know who would always tease me and pick on me, and I would always let him cuz I was too weak and scared to fight back. All I think about these days is tracking him down and slitting his throat and killing his girlfriend (his girlfriend would also snicker at me too cuz I was an awkward kid. I hate her so much). I absolutely loathe the fact that people like this roam freely in society and they never face justice for what they do to people. It’s not right and not fair in a civilized society.

(In video game)
Fed

Religion is completey delusional and makes no sense. I don’t even know why people take its claims seriously. They are completely unfalsifiable and can be substituted with virtually anything and made equally as valid. Just because a lot of people believe something doesn’t make it any more likely to be true. I could claim that there is an invisible pink unicorn that punishes people for not believing in him so you better start worshipping him now even though there is ZERO evidence for it. See how fucking stupid that sounds? It’s the same with religion/God. To this day there is still no proof for any of it so as far as I’m concerned they are equally as plausible. Aka it’s complete nonsense
Metaphysics is real i don’t know about biblical god tho

I feel like I have alot of empathy but no sympathy, I can understand human emotion very well but I never feel pity for someone.

It's not a problem, you'll just need a deadlier weapon. You can also find a partner to cover you.

There are some utter shitstains in this world I would like to get rid of, but I am to retarded to get away with murder.

Why dont you make Feds less work and post your Social Security Number right away?

I could wrap you in christmas lights and turn you into a christmas tree

this screams glownigger bait.
a decently intelligent and patient person can get away with murder
moral and societal boundaries stop them (oftentimes rightfully so)

this screams glownigger bait.
a decently intelligent and patient person can get away with murder
moral and societal boundaries stop them (oftentimes rightfully so)
Genuine question, wtf is “glownigger bait”?

And you’re right that it’s not extremely hard to get away with murder but there is always a risk. If you fuck up there’s always a chance you get caught.

Genuine question, wtf is “glownigger bait”?

And you’re right that it’s not extremely hard to get away with murder but there is always a risk. If you fuck up there’s always a chance you get caught.
The God of programming Terry Davis coined the term glownigger in a schizophrenic rant. It refers to how the feds are so easy to spot that they glow.
Your thread could be considered "glownigger bait" because it sort of invites users to confess that they want to murder people.

The God of programming Terry Davis coined the term glownigger in a schizophrenic rant. It refers to how the feds are so easy to spot that they glow.
Your thread could be considered "glownigger bait" because it sort of invites users to confess that they want to murder people.
I don’t think it’s a crime to confess violent thoughts. It’s not as if I’m actually going to act on them.

I don’t think it’s a crime to confess violent thoughts. It’s not as if I’m actually going to act on them.
True but the glowies mark you down in their databases I'm sure of it.
And be very careful never to say a direct threat online even jokingly or in a veiled manner. They can and have prosecuted people for silly internet comments.

True but the glowies mark you down in their databases I'm sure of it.
And be very careful never to say a direct threat online even jokingly or in a veiled manner. They can and have prosecuted people for silly internet comments.
I’ve made lots of threats to people online and never once had the feds contact me

give me a death note and none of you niggers will live.
there'll be only two roaming around the world. me and my 11 yo foid neighbor which i will molest and impregnate until she becomes 29.
i'll write her name that time and start molesting and impregnating my daughters and erase all my sons.
that cycle will continue until the day i die.

(In video game)
Nice try FBI