Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would literally kill to have a healthy mouth full of teeth

drowningindenial

drowningindenial

lurkercel
After years of being ignored, treated like a piece of shit, and being mocked because of my teeth, i stopped brushing. I turned into a involuntary teethrotter like that itsover crab guy, and after years of neglect im living in pure hell now. Had a dentist appointment today because of horrible tooth pain, i couldn't sleep the whole fucking night bashing my head against the wall of my room, i seriously thought about roping because of the pain. Result: will need to spend thousands because of cavities, canal roots and whatever the dentist said. Needed to extract 2 tooths today because they were beyond salvation and still in pain. JFL at what inceldom + bulliyng does to a nigga :feelsrope:

so you chose to not brush your teeth and you're blaming it on foids? The state of Gaycels.com

Brutal rotten teeth pill

toothrotcels are fucking gross i don't care what they say

but i can relate with your antihigienic habits, there was a moment in my life where i was very antihigienic too, i was looking a literal homeless, i have to look at my ID card everyday with that fucking gross homeless face with a really bad hair and unshaved beard, Jesus Christ, good im taking care of myself now

The exact same thing happened to me except I got a job and fixed my fucking teeth instead of rotting them like a retard. You only have yourself to blame

so you chose to not brush your teeth and you're blaming it on foids? The state of Gaycels

Where did i said it was foids fault man ? my teeth was always shit, my parents never wanted to get me to a dentist to solve that shit, always was bullied because of it. In highschool that bullying just gotten worse i got depressed by a number of inceldom related reasons and just didn't want to get out of bed. Not brushing was just one of the consequences of rotmaxxing. I didn't bath either, was looking like a total homeless.

I too had some dental problems because of inceldom/depression. More than 5 cavities and will have to do root canal treatment

but i can relate with your antihigienic habits, there was a moment in my life where i was very antihigienic too, i was looking a literal homeless, i have to look at my ID card everyday with that fucking gross homeless face with a really bad hair and unshaved beard, Jesus Christ, good im taking care of myself now
Brutal, i'm Trying to take care of myself now too. Can't handle just rotting anymore. Hope everything is going well for you.

I too had some dental problems because of inceldom/depression. More than 5 cavities and will have to do root canal treatment
Fucking brutal, will need to spend thousands on the treatment. Heard it is extremely painful too.

so you chose to not brush your teeth and you're blaming it on foids? The state of Gaycels.com
Angry cuck

women are always to blame for everything

Atleast use mouthwash, bro

Just be unable to consume anything that isn't soup theory

I've been trying to build RoA every game but it takes too long to scale
Gonna be building ludens and crown from now on to get into the action sooner and have more impact

I don't brush my teeth either but I use mouthwash daily, it's faster and gets the job done almost as good
Never had issues with my teeth, I'm turning 24 this year

I've been trying to build RoA every game but it takes too long to scale
Gonna be building ludens and crown from now on to get into the action sooner and have more impact
this is what build most of the time

this is what i build sometimes

Over for retardcels. Not to mention good teeth are a massive halo too, not that they'd save an incel but having bad teeth makes you look so much worse

I never build lich bane, also never see it in any guide videos/websites. is it good?
when you are strong, it makes you instakill/one shot the enemy pressing R
they cant even react

when you are strong, it makes you instakill/one shot the enemy pressing R
The moment I get rabadons (usually third or fourth item) I usually already oneshot people
I feel like it's a little bit of overkill but I might try it ty

After years of being ignored, treated like a piece of shit, and being mocked because of my teeth, i stopped brushing. I turned into a involuntary teethrotter like that itsover crab guy, and after years of neglect im living in pure hell now. Had a dentist appointment today because of horrible tooth pain, i couldn't sleep the whole fucking night bashing my head against the wall of my room, i seriously thought about roping because of the pain. Result: will need to spend thousands because of cavities, canal roots and whatever the dentist said. Needed to extract 2 tooths today because they were beyond salvation and still in pain. JFL at what inceldom + bulliyng does to a nigga :feelsrope:
JoinedFeb 5, 2023Posts12Online7d 12h 9m

@Saysitsover bro, WHERE are you?

buy dental clamps and take them out yourself, pussy.

(((Dentists))) are highway robbers! nothing more

moce to turkey/ india/ south korea for cheaper dental procedures mang

My teeth are yellow and crooked but I have never had a cavity in my life somehow. I think I must have had cavities, but the dentists lied so they wouldnt have to operate on an ugly male

Over for retardcels. Not to mention good teeth are a massive halo too, not that they'd save an incel but having bad teeth makes you look so much worse
No teeth for your face. Teeth rotting has upsides

@Saysitsover bro, WHERE are you?
I’m here. Cucks in here do t give him advice to deal with pain while on teeth rot. Use ibuprofen bro don’t go dentist

I don't brush my teeth either but I use mouthwash daily, it's faster and gets the job done almost as good
Never had issues with my teeth, I'm turning 24 this year
Do t use mouthwash in either. Dentist part of mouthwash

I really can't feel bad for you.

It takes like 0 time to brush twice a day and floss once a day, thats all you have to do.

nice one IT cuck but had he been loved he would love his teeth more

Disgusting. I have an obsession with hygiene so seeing your teeth irl would make me puke no offense