Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would like to unlearn English language

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Is it possible?

I would like to erase English language from my memory.

No. You could reiceive a blow to the head and lose language altogether I think, but our minds don't separate language, we have to do it consciously. It's all mixed there.

stop writing in english, stop thinking in english, stop speaking if you do

No. You could reiceive a blow to the head and lose language altogether I think, but our minds don't separate language, we have to do it consciously. It's all mixed there.
Can i forget it? If i dont use it?
stop writing in english, stop thinking in english, stop speaking if you do
Will i forget it then?

Y not just don't speak anymore and b a mute its the same thing

Portuguese is my native language and I am forgetting it since I only use it to talk to dogs.

Don't read anything or watch anything or talk to anyone in english. When you go out put on headphones that play other languages. Try your best to not even think in english, then after 5 years you'll forget most of it.

You could go to lithuania and learn the baltics language with @Napoleon de Geso and @Weeb25

I should receive a blow to my head in order to learn of how to drive.

English is my only language. I've always wanted to be bilingual.

Attachments

• 7bd4ec8b6a_2105323_o2.jpg
    7bd4ec8b6a_2105323_o2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 6
But then you wouldnt be able to cope here?

English is not even my native language yet I'm forced to use it more than my own.

It's over.

I would like to learn German, fluent enough to take the driver's license test in Germany to see how hard it really is.

It is exotic and @Damo the incel speaks turkish. We chat very often.

Cope doesnt help . that is why it is cope
Yeas we could have some nice chatting with it

I miss eccentricities of De Geso. Is he still on dating sites?
Yeas he said on discord that he is meeting a woman from tinder in real life and he hasn't been here since

Just surgically lobotomize yourself theory

If it is your native language then no it's over (languages learnt from 0-5 are essentially stuck with you forever)

The only time people can lose their non-native language is some rare case from old age where they wake up one morning and have forgotten the language completely (no this is not a joke, I've heard of it before, I'm not sure how it is called though).

The only time people can lose their non-native language is some rare case from old age where they wake up one morning and have forgotten the language completely (no this is not a joke, I've heard of it before, I'm not sure how it is called though).
It is called dotage

You can forget most of it but why

English sounds like you are choking on something, has a shallow emotional depth, and you have to look up how to pronounce every word instead of having a coherent pronunciation system. One of worst languages along with German and Nordic languages. Yet they let Chad get away with making it the global standard.