Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I would like to apologize to Copexodius Maximus for marking hateful, bullying, antisemetic posts. I'm sorry. I love you bro.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Please forgive me @Copexodius Maximus . :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Ragefuel for my sfcel friends. :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

dude how the fuck are you still alive with all this bullshit? you still have SN?

I have a dad who knows that I'm suicidal and monitors me 24/7. I'm NEET so completely dependent on him for finances.

Yes. I think it will expire in 2024.
mogs my dad, he told me to rope jfl

Please forgive me @Copexodius Maximus . :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Idec about antisemitism, I was just upset you were calling for my ban for being kikecel.

Brutal. I have no one left stopping me. The day will probably come, but not today.

Brutal. I have no one left stopping me. The day will probably come, but not today.
A lot of guys here in this forum are saying this but there's one thing you all don't get, and it is that you're free now. You're free to rope the very instant you get those unbearable suffocating urges to rope. I don't have that freedom which means I have to go on enduring this agony daily till the time comes when my dad is no longer physically capable of monitoring me as he gets older and less mobile.

i would like to apologize to for copexodius maximus for being a filthy jew, it is not his fault but i do apologize and heil hitler

i would like to apologize to for copexodius maximus for being a filthy jew, it is not his fault but i do apologize and heil hitler
:feelskek::feelskek:

A lot of guys here in this forum are saying this but there's one thing you all don't get, and it is that you're free now. You're free to rope the very instant you get those unbearable suffocating urges to rope. I don't have that freedom which means I have to go on enduring this agony daily till the time comes when my dad is no longer physically capable of monitoring me as he gets older and less mobile.
Your survival instinct kicks in and makes you feel guilt, remorse, fear, etc. Anything to prevent you from roping.

Your survival instinct kicks in and makes you feel guilt, remorse, fear, etc. Anything to prevent you from roping.
Hmm I see. For me, my survival instincts just make me feel lazy and not want to go through roping but this I feel is not that hard to overcome.

Mossad should hunt this curry, Full Sapport to Israel

Idec about antisemitism, I was just upset you were calling for my ban for being kikecel.

Ban Kikecels
Ban Kikecels
Ban Kikecels
Ban Kikecels