Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would left too. Why would I risk my life to save some women I didn't even knew?

Why couldn’t these strong independent women team up and take on the shooter?

their strong and independent. they don't need mens help
Why couldn’t these strong independent women team up and take on the shooter?
JFL. These Internet tough guys sitting safe behind their computers while they spew their retarded criticism are always the biggest cowards and pussies of all. I bet if he'd been there this m. h. murray cuck would have been the first one out the door as soon as Lepine said the men could go.
There is even less reason to lay your life down for foids now than ever before. At least in times past, they birthed and raised children and kept homes. Female life was more valuable on a macro scale than male life. Now they won't do that, they find it constraining, so they slave away in their stagnant careers only they care about, something any man could not only do but could probably do better, and split their down time between sucking off Chad and eating pizza while watching The Office, two things literally nobody cares about, not even Chad. Of all the things you could possibly martyr yourself for, why some roastie who'll forget about your sacrifice in a few weeks?

That's what I would've done. They're not entitled to men's protection. Those same whores would've rejected us or tried to get us kicked out of school for hitting on them.
This. Why risk your life for a foid that tells you you're not entitled to sex? Let Chad, Tyrone and Abdul come rescue her.

If the men defended the foids would they have ascended?

Nope

I would have left, then came back and helped him in minecraft

I bet if it were wives or girlfriends they would've. Those girls were not dating or married to any of those guys.
Why would you risk your life for someone who doesn't like you?
My body my choice. I don't want to risk physical harm to my body for random foids.
JFL. These Internet tough guys sitting safe behind their computers while they spew their retarded criticism are always the biggest cowards and pussies of all. I bet if he'd been there this m. h. murray cuck would have been the first one out the door as soon as Lepine said the men could go.
He's probably a homo anyway

m. h. murray

@yarrumhm
Dec 9
More
i think i might have a crush on adam driver's hands in marriage story.............. they are just so big, and strong, and expressive

Attachments

• ELYK026XYAAXkCX.jpg
    ELYK026XYAAXkCX.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Let Chad, Tyrone and Abdul come rescue her.
Not in a million years. They only see them as toilets.
If the men defended the foids would they have ascended?

Nope
If one of them went to the hospital and needed surgery for saving them, none of them would fuck him or even visit him in the hospital. The most he'll get is a thank you card he can read while he's in his wheel chair.

Is this what actually happened? That's hilarious.

Foids want you dead. DEAD. D. E. A. D.
Risking your life for a foid is the ultimate stupidity and cuckoldry.

May be those guys should have helped him in minecraft?

Just dive in front of bullets for random women bro!

I always despised women's faggot lapdogs. They're as bad as soys.

What's the problem. Muraaaay!? Can't take a joke?

those blokes deserve a medal, I would shake hands with all those men even the shooter god bless them.

Based guy and classmates.

I would join him in gta tbh ngl.

See if you can team up with him.

just team up against a rifle theory :lul:

Sometimes memories truly can be special.

you're not going to beat a guy with a gun

that's the entire point of a gun, to kill people easily no matter how fast / strong they are

That's what I would've done. They're not entitled to men's protection. Those same whores would've rejected us or tried to get us kicked out of school for hitting on them.

What a faggot white Knight piece of shit, a guy with a rifle walks in and tells you to go, why the fuck would I try defend some whores I don't know?

You rip what you sow.
Guys in that room were probably incel tier who spent their entire life tip that moment being treated like human objects by foids and spitted on by feminists. I'm glad they rebelled that way

If one of them went to the hospital and needed surgery for saving them, none of them would fuck him or even visit him in the hospital. The most he'll get is a thank you card he can read while he's in his wheel chair.

Yes.

Also if those girls had dated those stemcels in their class the men probably would have fought to defend them because they wouldn't want to leave their girlfriends to die.

just team up against a rifle theory :lul:
Hey, he can't shoot all of you......
you're not going to beat a guy with a gun

that's the entire point of a gun, to kill people easily no matter how fast / strong they are
I bet you're a Chad Superman who's faster than a speeding bullet but you're just larping here to pass the time
What a faggot white Knight piece of shit, a guy with a rifle walks in and tells you to go, why the fuck would I try defend some whores I don't know?
Because that's what "REEL MENZ" do.
And if he would've asked one of those foids out for a date she would've said "sorry...teehee...I have a boyfriend...teehee...have fun in your wheelchair"

And he might be lucky to get the thank you card and if he get's that, it'll probably be the cheapest card Dollar General had available.

Last edited:
I bet if it were wives or girlfriends they would've. Those girls were not dating or married to any of those guys.
Why would you risk your life for someone who doesn't like you?

This, why do women expect men who are not their protectors, to protect them?

And if he would've asked one of those foids out for a date she would've said "sorry...teehee...I have a boyfriend...teehee...have fun in your wheelchair"
If he asked all 14 of them they'd all give the same response like robots. They're programmed by feminism to keep low status non-chads as sex-starved as possible. Jfl at risking your life for chad chasing robots.

If he asked all 14 of them they'd all give the same response like robots. They're programmed by feminism to keep low status non-chads as sex-starved as possible. Jfl at risking your life for chad chasing robots.

If roles were reversed it would have happened the same,women would have walked away
I wish someone would draw a gender-inverted comic where the women team up to stop a female shooter trying to 'kill all men' so we can laugh about how it would never happen.

Unless maybe they put this in a Wonder Woman comic or some shit. Only superheroines immune to bullet might try this.

But most comics won't even touch the idea of misandry.
What's the point in him posting that?

m. h. murray
yarrumhm is implying he would've attacked the shooter, basically posturing / virtue signalling

Attachments

• 1578643587973.png
    1578643587973.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 4
I would have left as well.
First, they reject us, mock us, wish us to die because of our face, our height...

Then they want us to risk getting grievously injured so that m'lady can go fuck chads the next day and keep on bullying that poor ostracised boy in their school. Yeah sure, that's the definition of a clown world.

Lmao. Is he trying to get pussy off Twitter?

daily reminder that protecting eggs does not make them yours.
This goes for the beta trying to show women on Twitter how much of a violent protector he is, and for the men in the classroom that Lepine shot up.

protecting women does not make them attracted to you unless you are already attractive to begin with.

I would have given him a firm handshake on my way out and then bought a milkshake.

>Murray
"You get what u fucking deserve!"
ProfileIcon kgxpc4m21jr21

Umm no sweaty. You're not entitled to my life

Yes, women haven't had certain rights in society up until 60 years ago, but it is men who incurred responsibility. Women were protected, men were expendable. Men were sent off to die in horrible environments in wars and work hard to provide for society and their family. Yes women didn't have the right to work, but that's not because society didn't want to give them rights, it's because they are more valuable than men and thus were protected from the horrors of war and dying in a coal mine.

In the way society is constructed now, I'm not giving my life to save a woman, as I would have done 80 years ago. You want equal rights? You get equal responsibility and hardships.

This guy who went ER knew what's going on
full

what a fuckin dumbass,its like he thinks men are obligated to throw their lives away.If he's that much of a fucking tough guy he should be patrolling the streets saving women,but he's not.

what a fuckin dumbass,its like he thinks men are obligated to throw their lives away.If he's that much of a fucking tough guy he should be patrolling the streets saving women,but he's not.
He just wants to let foids think that's what he does.