Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would left too. Why would I risk my life to save some women I didn't even knew?

bkdreamkb

bkdreamkb

unemployed and alcoholic
★★★★
That's what I would've done. They're not entitled to men's protection. Those same whores would've rejected us or tried to get us kicked out of school for hitting on them.

They could have stopped him , But why risk your life for sloots?

Just get shot theory

They act like the foids would've stopped a feminist shooter if the genders were reversed.

I would've tried to stop the shooter... so he could kill me and stop living this misery of life :feelsrope:

If the men did that then they wouldn’t be feminist

Just risk your life for random cum whores bro!!!!

Not only feminists shit on men endlessly they want us to risk ours life for them. Men walked away at that time and will walk away in the future, this is the society you created.

Last edited:
These men are secret heroes.

That's what I would've done. They're not entitled to men's protection. Those same whores would've rejected us or tried to get us kicked out of school for hitting on them.

High IQ

Blackpilled studycels.

Not worth it buddy boyo

Those guys were based as hell. Respect to the gunman as well. That's the way to go ER, take out foids only. The only thing I would different do is fuck the corpses after. And stick a hand grenade up the pussies of a couple corpses to see what happens :feelskek:

Last edited:
equality, u asked for it. Whats the problem? :feelskek:

Yea ask yourself, would the women have done that for the men?

their strong and independent. they don't need mens help

He's implying the women were helpless. Strong and independent, teehee.

I bet if it were wives or girlfriends they would've. Those girls were not dating or married to any of those guys.
Why would you risk your life for someone who doesn't like you?

I bet if it were wives or girlfriends they would've. Those girls were not dating or married to any of those guys.
Why would you risk your life for someone who doesn't like you?
Because men are supposed to worship all foids like queens and jump at any opportunity to serve them I guess.

Well done, every male should do the same

Because men are supposed to worship all foids like queens and jump at any opportunity to serve them I guess.
Only if they're getting something in return. That's how men have been since the beginning of time.
They knew these things for a while seeing they're in the same class and they're getting nothing. That mean they know they won't get anything for saving them. Just leave.

Only if they're getting something in return. That's how men have been since the beginning of time.
They knew these things for a while seeing they're in the same class and they're getting nothing. That mean they know they won't get anything for saving them. Just leave.
They expect all men to be willing to give up their lives to help any random foid while they give nothing in return. That's what living on tutorial mode does to their brains. They think all sub6 men are their oompa loompas who are just supposed to jestermax and be their free personal body guards. Of course no one would bitch if foids were the ones who left the room and let the oompa loompas die.

Last edited:
If roles were reversed it would have happened the same,women would have walked away

Like no way would he risk his hypocritical ass fighting the shooter. Another moron rambling in twitter for attention, move on.

It's everyone for themselves in such situations

Natural selection.

I would have left with blinding speed.

What is the name of that based man? He deserves a medal

I would have given Lepine a thumbs up

They could have stopped him , But why risk your life for sloots?

slots on their own could have teamed up and stooped him, but being lazy useless wh0res that never did a single pushup and are only talkin bs behind your back, they could not stoop him

im somewhat happy men left. stop that "men should help women" crap. no one will help you, so why should you help women who rejected u?

I would've done the same. I'm a coward by nature, so I'll strongly do what he said and leave the women to die.

Edit: Surprisingly there are a number of people in the reply section agreeing. I didn't see that coming.

What is the name of that based man? He deserves a medal
The shooter or the guy who made the post?

The guy who made the post is a mangina shaming the male students for leaving the classroom.

The shooter or the guy who made the post?

The guy who made the post is a mangina shaming the male students for leaving the classroom.
What do you think? ofc I'm talking about the shooter, nobody cares about what an NPC has to say

There is even less reason to lay your life down for foids now than ever before. At least in times past, they birthed and raised children and kept homes. Female life was more valuable on a macro scale than male life. Now they won't do that, they find it constraining, so they slave away in their stagnant careers only they care about, something any man could not only do but could probably do better, and split their down time between sucking off Chad and eating pizza while watching The Office, two things literally nobody cares about, not even Chad. Of all the things you could possibly martyr yourself for, why some roastie who'll forget about your sacrifice in a few weeks?

Women aren't entitled to men's protection. I would like for him to give just one valid reason why any of the men should have risked their lives and stood up for the women. I would understand if it was their mom or some other woman that he has emotional connections to, but as for some random college slut why does she deserve your protection?

JFL. These Internet tough guys sitting safe behind their computers while they spew their retarded criticism are always the biggest cowards and pussies of all. I bet if he'd been there this m. h. murray cuck would have been the first one out the door as soon as Lepine said the men could go.