Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i would kill to be a neet

skintorrent

skintorrent

we ain’t haulin milk!
i fucking hate wagecucking and i HATE wagecucking in a place with foid coworkers. i’m reminded every single day that i’m there that these bitches wouldn’t even look in my direction if they were paid for it. I’m blatantly ignored and mocked by these stupid cunts daily and for what? To keep a little extra cash to live alone in my pathetic one bedroom apartment? I’m about to say fuck it all and figure out how to collect disability checks or some shit. I have to be some sort of retarded, I might as well profit off it.

i fucking hate wagecucking and i HATE wagecucking in a place with foid coworkers. i’m reminded every single day that i’m there that these bitches wouldn’t even look in my direction if they were paid for it. I’m blatantly ignored and mocked by these stupid cunts daily and for what? To keep a little extra cash to live alone in my pathetic one bedroom apartment? I’m about to say fuck it all and figure out how to collect disability checks or some shit. I have to be some sort of retarded, I might as well profit off it.
Whats your job?

Same ngl. Tho my job and coworkers aren't too bad, I'm just losing the will to drag my ass to work 5 days a week.

Wageslaving is extremely cucked (paying taxes to support single toilets and Chad's bastard kids),humiliating (being treated like trash by normie scum bosses and coworkers) and completely pointless for a truecel.
Glad i never had to deal with that shit.