Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I would kill every Chad looking young male I see if I didnt face any repercussion

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Without thinking twice about it and without the slighest remorse. Just shoot them out of the blue, or knife them for a slower death if they look specially wide and tall without the need of muscles.

My hatred for genetically privileged males who lived like a god during all their lives while sharing thr world with us prasants who were bullied is off the charts. It isnt even about who gets girls. Its about the full blown unwritten looks based Chaste/Class system that males are subjected to, with Chad being fucking royalty in every area of liffe.

Everyone here who doesnt hate or even defends Chad is a fucking cuck.

Last edited:
why dont you share the same hate for foids. foids live life far easier than chad.

start by killing yourself.

although i agree with your chad-hate, i've never really hated females at all even a little bit. yeah most are degenerate retards but that's just natural for them. chad gets all that we don't merely by existing and most of the time the cunts don't deserve whatever they get.

I will start with the demented slayers on lookism

Absolute edge. Not defending chad or saying anyone needs to die but Stacies and cucks are infinitely worse.

I don't despise them as much as stacy as a few chads haven't treated me like total shit throughout my life whereas i could always count on roasties to ruin my day, but i still share your view

The vampire has emerged from his slumber.

Kek. It's that time of the week, isn't it?

Just wear shoulder pads bro

Kill more females than chads on your eventual rampage, but being dealt an unfair advantage comes with a moral responsibility to treat others fair that they can't abide by.

femoids are worse, chads still have to do work to get the roastie, and they get fucked by divorce and other things as well by feminism, so hate on roasties and stacies

why dont you share the same hate for foids. foids live life far easier than chad.
Cant be serious. Good looking women are orbited and pampered, yes, but Chad is literally worshipped by everyone and those women you talk about are the ones to SUBMIT to him. I never witnessed worship for even top tier women as I witnessed the worship that exists for Chad.

Women have life on easy mode but Chad is just another plane of existence.
femoids are worse, chads still have to do work to get the roastie, and they get fucked by divorce and other things as well by feminism, so hate on roasties and stacies
You are bluepilled as hell if you think Chad has to work the least bit in his life.

If you DON'T feel that way, then you're a cuck tbh tbh

Cant be serious. Good looking women are orbited and pampered, yes, but Chad is literally worshipped by everyone and those women you talk about are the ones to SUBMIT to him. I never witnessed worship for even top tier women as I witnessed the worship that exists for Chad.

Women have life on easy mode but Chad is just another plane of existence.

You are bluepilled as hell if you think Chad has to work the least bit in his life.

ill agree to disagree. IRL ive never seen chad get more orbiters than beckies. the ammount of attention and validation actual stacies get is surreal.

ill agree to disagree. IRL ive never seen chad get more orbiters than beckies. the ammount of attention and validation actual stacies get is surreal.

Yes women get lots of SEPARATE orbiters.

Chad in the other hand creates a "fan" obsessive phenomenom. I have seen in the past groups of women talking about how to find X Chad identity like talking and plotting collectively about the SAME guy. Chad creates a worship phenomenom women do not.

During the beta uprising all Chads will be face punishment.

you're not even incel and you're like 6.5-7/10 stop complaining

just go to the gym and boom you'll be a chad yourself

Yes women get lots of SEPARATE orbiters.

Chad in the other hand creates a "fan" obsessive phenomenom. I have seen in the past groups of women talking about how to find X Chad identity like talking and plotting collectively about the SAME guy. Chad creates a worship phenomenom women do not.

i wouldnt exactly say seperate. foids get men in groups orbiting her all the time and betraying their friends within said groups by being a dick to get more validation from the foid.

i wouldnt exactly say seperate. foids get men in groups orbiting her all the time and betraying their friends within said groups by being a dick to get more validation from the foid.

Yes but its not the "group plot" scenario that happens woth women. Men compete and are all for thrmselves. Women act if they wouldnt mind to worship and share Chad as a collective.

I only want to put a bullet between my former bully's eyes without facing any repercussions.

Don't care much about Stacies and cucks. Chads are friends for the most part.

I only want put a bullet through my former bully's eyes without facing any repercussions.

Don't care much about Stacies and cucks. Chads are friends for the most part.

I was lucky about my bullies. Every one of them aged horribly and now I look better than any of my former bullies (even with my horrible frame and mediocre looks, they aged that bad) It was lucky as hell because good looking males usually dont age bad. Looks (or loss of them) is one of the only few forms of justice.