Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I would just like to thank this forum

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
when I joined I've been going through a very difficult phase of my life, then i discovered this forum and everything changed, i felt like I was part of something that matters, and fot the first time of my life I feel like i've found my place... so thanks to every user on this forum for helping me find a place of my own and not roping myself :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

are we friends ?

Sure thing brocel. This forum is a great cope:feelsautistic:

when I joined I've been going through a very difficult phase of my life, then i discovered this forum and everything changed, i felt like I was part of something that matters, and fot the first time of my life I feel like i've found my place... so thanks to every user on this forum for helping me find a place of my own and not roping myself :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
:feelsYall: u r welcome

Peanus