Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would hate to live anywhere outside of uk or us or japan tbh.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
I mean the east with china and shit i would get totalitarianism constantly their would be constant thought crime for average things we enjoy life fuck china and fuck the east.

India is a literal shit hole same with my home country so fuck the south.

South korean area will study depress you to the max.

Fuck the middle east islamic shithole i hate the philophy of the area and it's to outdated and barbaric.

Fuck russia and the baltic their just as much shitholes although orthodox Christianity is pretty decent religion.

Fuck most of europe never would want to go to any off them cause their a part of the E.U fuck that totalitarian shithole the uk should have left a couple of years ago.

The only 3 decent places to live is japan with it's lax philophy on most things and the us with it's philophy of commerce and the uk being similar to the us follows in commerce these are the best places to live in on the earth just imagine though every single other place is trying to take this place down.

Their studying and hardwork often gets them nowhere, no wonder why Korea is the most blackpilled country

I prefer not to live in anglosaxon shitholes. Never anyone was punished here for speaking misogyny yet, or catcalling femoids in streets. Some cases of meetoo, thats all

Their studying and hardwork often gets them nowhere, no wonder why Korea is the most blackpilled country

TBH life is about looks weather we like it or not

I mean the east with china and shit i would get totalitarianism constantly their would be constant thought crime for average things we enjoy life fuck china and fuck the east.

Fuck the middle east islamic shithole i hate the philophy of the area and it's to outdated and barbaric.

Fuck russia and the baltic their just as much shitholes although orthodox Christianity is pretty decent religion.

Fuck most of europe never would want to go to any off them cause their a part of the E.U fuck that totalitarian shithole the uk should have left a couple of years ago.

The only 3 decent places to live is japan with it's lax philophy on most things and the us with it's philophy of commerce and the uk being similar to the us follows in commerce these are the best places to live in on the earth just imagine though every single other place is trying to take this place down.

What the fuck did you just say? Do you really believe UK is a good place to live? You're in for a HUGE fucking disappointment then m8. This place is overflowing with fucking chads the only chance you got are small villages and towns but there is literally NOTHING to do there no jobs no nothing and everybody is fucking retarded there so good luck with that. This place is hell on earth this is the last place incel should be in especially since they just criminalized incels in this god forsaken land and they would legit arrest you if they found out who you are and what you post here, legit would trial you under hate crimes and throw you in jail with muslim extremists you would either convert or they would kill you this is the living in this land its hell I want out i wanna leave but I have no trade no skill no language but I will work on it its like a prison island.

I prefer not to live in anglosaxon shitholes. Never anyone was punished here for speaking misogyny yet, or catcalling femoids in streets. Some cases of meetoo, thats all

Still mogs most all of shitholes i can currently think of tbh it mogs it to death actually

Still mogs most all of shitholes i can currently think of tbh it mogs it to death actually
Want to emigrate, but no to anglosaxon shitholes. Somewhere were loli hentai legal, and loli sex dolls too

TBH life is about looks weather we like it or not
That's why plastic surgery is so popular in Korea. Janitor gets a degree only to become an educated janitor. But looks can get you anywhere.

That's why plastic surgery is so popular in Korea. Janitor gets a degree only to become an educated janitor. But looks can get you anywhere.

Exactly but their more black pilled than all of us tbh
Want to emigrate, but no to anglosaxon shitholes. Somewhere were loli hentai legal, and loli sex dolls too

Move to japan also vomit gif

too much for my low iq

Dude you can't even enjoy it without sleep without sleep i go all deppressed tbh
im depressed with sleep and without, it doesnt change a shit ded srs

japan isnt that different from south korea though. they have a similar education system (although its not as brutal) and a even worse work culture

Last edited:
japan isnt that different from south korea though. they have a similar education system (although its not as brutal) and a even worse work culture

Oh brutal then nvm the west is the best then
im depressed with sleep and without, it doesnt change a shit ded srs

Damn then it's ogre you need to take pills ded serious here