Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I would hate to be growing up today.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
I saw a kid while waiting in a waiting room (same kid from the last thread i made) wanting to tell his roastie mom something.

I say roastie because she was early 20's with 2 kids. But the mother was on her phone texting and ignoring her son. He said mom about 15 times before she finally paid him any attention.

Im honestly glad i grew up before cellphones got big like that. That kid is probably going to grow up feeling neglected from his mother. Pretty sad imo.

last thread i mentioned in the beginning: https://incels.is/threads/kids-staring-at-you.110287/

Yea dude, they are always on fucking games or tinder swiping like brainwashed zombiesluts.

Fuck man.. that's really sad. I hope the kid is able to grow up normal

It's been like that for a long time. Neglectful parents will find whatever distraction available.

Poor kid. He will become one of us.

How saddening for the child.

Fuck, that’s so depressing.

I’m glad my parents at least paid attention to me when I was a kid.

The roastie probably has a 5/10 betabux boyfriend who isn't the father of any of the kids, and she was busy texting several 8/10 chads so she can take their dicks later.

Mommy is probly a single mommy too, no baby daddy around in sight popping out kids then ignoring them. Poor kid is doomed if he doesn't grow up to be a Chad, single moms can't raise a goldfish much less a child.

Dude. I was at a store earlier today and it basically just confirmed everything I learned due to the blackpill and inceldom.

I walked in and some super fat foid worker in a scooter scooted up to me and asked if I needed help with anything. I told her what i was looking for and she directed me to the spot where the item I wanted was. During our travel we ran across a few children running around. This prompted her to mention her child and her boyfriend's child. This fucking fatass foid who is so fat that she has to scoot around not only managed to breed, but ended a relationship with the dude who impregnated her AND managed to find another poor sucker to fuck her fat ass and take on the role of boyfriend.

Anyway onto the part of the story that prompted me to post this. One of the children we came across was a super cute young girl. She was video blogging or some shit. Only reason I noticed her was because I thought she was recording me but it seems like she was using the front camera like a pleb. While the jabba the hutt looking foid was rambling about her boyfriend's child I was thinking about how shit the world is today. I was thinking about the blogging girl and how she knew she was good looking and was getting positive reinforcement for the stupid ass shit she was posting online. She will probably grow up to be some sort of internet thot who will ride the cock carousel for a few years until she finds a betabux. The more I thought about this shit and the more I got exposed to this shit the more I depressed I got.

Dude. I was at a store earlier today and it basically just confirmed everything I learned due to the blackpill and inceldom.

I walked in and some super fat foid worker in a scooter scooted up to me and asked if I needed help with anything. I told her what i was looking for and she directed me to the spot where the item I wanted was. During our travel we ran across a few children running around. This prompted her to mention her child and her boyfriend's child. This fucking fatass foid who is so fat that she has to scoot around not only managed to breed, but ended a relationship with the dude who impregnated her AND managed to find another poor sucker to fuck her fat ass and take on the role of boyfriend.

Anyway onto the part of the story that prompted me to post this. One of the children we came across was a super cute young girl. She was video blogging or some shit. Only reason I noticed her was because I thought she was recording me but it seems like she was using the front camera like a pleb. While the jabba the hutt looking foid was rambling about her boyfriend's child I was thinking about how shit the world is today. I was thinking about the blogging girl and how she knew she was good looking and was getting positive reinforcement for the stupid ass shit she was posting online. She will probably grow up to be some sort of internet thot who will ride the cock carousel for a few years until she finds a betabux. The more I thought about this shit and the more I got exposed to this shit the more I depressed I got.
how did she even get a job rolling around on a scooter?!

how old was the kid vlogging?

Smartphone are a plague. You see people everywhere on them. I remember a dozen years ago, you could have a conversation on a train, coffee shop, bus, etc. with strangers. Now, everyone is on their phone, and if you dare "disturb" them, they will tell you to go off.

Sad reality for the kid.

Parents who have child should go under mandatory training and deallowed to divorce until child is 18

Life was horrible before cell phones and it's horrible now. I am not a huge fan of cell phone culture, but I don't think it changes much. At least now we can talk on forums like this one. Before you were just alone in your room trying to figure out what all your good looking friends were doing different to succeed while you were failing over and over. At least now the answer is just one search away. For better or worse.

Life was horrible before cell phones and it's horrible now. I am not a huge fan of cell phone culture, but I don't think it changes much. At least now we can talk on forums like this one. Before you were just alone in your room trying to figure out what all your good looking friends were doing different to succeed while you were failing over and over. At least now the answer is just one search away. For better or worse.

High IQ.

I will hurt myself in the most brutal way at the gym today.

Fucking whore. well new generation moms are like this..