Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would go ER if i was not religious.

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
I wouldnt care at all since i would think that there is no hell. I would go legit ER if i was atheist. BAM BAM BAM headshots to people who ruined my life

EB502B87 E308 4724 A70D 457CE965DC7A

do it in the name of allah

pretend theyre hecu from half life 1 (i know you play that a lot), maybe that'll make it easier

Considering his goals... You know ER failed hard lmao

pretend theyre hecu from half life 1 (i know you play that a lot), maybe that'll make it easier
i dont know about the names of the characters but i was pretty good at this crossfire map. I have about 5k hours in 1.6 kek i was too little when half life was released. I am 20 today

i dont know about the names of the characters but i was pretty good at this crossfire map. I have about 5k hours in 1.6 kek i was too little when half life was released. I am 20 today

rly? im pretty sure i saw you playing it alot on discord

mustve been someone else

rly? im pretty sure i saw you playing it alot on discord

mustve been someone else

ah yes i was that guy, if you play cs 1.6 it displays as half life

Look at that, religion prevents mass murder. CHECKMATE ATHEISTS!

Martyrdom is a thing.

I wouldnt go ER but i would probably kill myself if it wasnt for religion. Makes life more bearable I guess. Despair is the worst feeling

i would never go ER i'd just sui

I wish i was as chadish as you.

same man. athiests should have gone ER by now you cowards

Well youre probably considering zyros and gambler as chad so no wonder
You mog me to death. Just being about 9 inches taller than me with a full head of hair makes me not human compared to you. And you'd be a chad here, but not in Europe. You really have no idea how lucky you're or how easy you have it.

You mog me to death. Just being about 9 inches taller than me with a full head of hair makes me not human compared to you. And you'd be a chad here, but not in Europe. You really have no idea how lucky you're or how easy you have it.

Stop exagerating. Who cares anout egypt if i am living in a country where 90% of the women want people from theirnown race or chaddy ethnics?

I have good news for you then

Stop exagerating. Who cares anout egypt if i am living in a country where 90% of the women want people from theirnown race or chaddy ethnics?
What would you want to do with kafir sluts anyways ? Girls here are hot and Muslims. And you're a chad, so they'll be like slaves to you. If i were in your position, i'd be married with a kid now. Instead, i'm doomed to suffer alone forever and i won't even find anyone to take care of me when i'm old or even bury me when i finally die. All because i was born a trash and will die a trash.

What would you want to do with kafir sluts anyways ? Girls here are hot and Muslims. And you're a chad, so they'll be like slaves to you. If i were in your position, i'd be married with a kid now. Instead, i'm doomed to suffer alone forever and i won't even find anyone to take care of me when i'm old or even bury me when i finally die. All because i was born a trash and will die a trash.

I dont find muslim girls from my own race attractive sinxe they expect too much from the men and they will tutn you into a beta after a while. And i wouldnt want to marry arabs because of lack of communication since they dont speak the languages i speak.

Well if you thimk so(what i dont believr) you should pray to Allah every day 24/7 until you die to get the best garls in heaven.
Jk may allah help u at finding the right women for ur future. Say ameen indtead of complaining again ffs

I wouldnt care at all since i would think that there is no hell. I would go legit ER if i was atheist. BAM BAM BAM headshots to people who ruined my life
Look, i understand the possible existence of some infinite entity that created all the shit in the universe but it sending me to a place to burn and suffer for eternity seems like some sort of thing that's said to control people don't you think?
After all, why the fuck would it want me to suffer so much for not following its whatever prophet in whatever religion you're following, doesn't that seem a little far fetched?

ah yes i was that guy, if you play cs 1.6 it displays as half life

I am very confused why somebody that young would be playing cs 1.6 since there is no nostalgia factor you had to be like 4-5 when kids were playing that.