Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would gladly risk my life in a war if it meant I got a wife

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
But even this is demonized and wrong. There is no winning as an incel as every way of ascending is considered immoral and shamed upon by feminist cunts.

Women will despise you if you sacrifice yourself or risk your life for them. They get more wet for men who don't give a shit about them.

Women will despise you if you sacrifice yourself or risk your life for them. They get more wet for men who don't give a shit about them.
You mean chads, I don’t give a shit about women but their pussies are as dry as a desert

You mean chads, I don’t give a shit about women but their pussies are as dry as a desert
Yeah, the looks have to be there, but if on top of that you don't give a fuck, they get even more attracted because they know they aren't worthy of love and respect. If someone does love and respect them, they're like, "wtf, is that guy retarded or what?" subconsciously.

There's still a strong chance that you will die a virgin, probably under the hands of Chad that through his superior genetics and dominance over his platoon gets to be the few men who survive and gets to rape the foids.

But even this is demonized and wrong. There is no winning as an incel as every way of ascending is considered immoral and shamed upon by feminist cunts.
why so she can divorce rape you and take your kids you care about?

Would you risk your personal freedom to kidnap "a wife" and keep her in your private dungeon? :)Requires dungeon)

Yeah, the looks have to be there, but if on top of that you don't give a fuck, they get even more attracted because they know they aren't worthy of love and respect. If someone does love and respect them, they're like, "wtf, is that guy retarded or what?" subconsciously.
They hate when men are desperate, it’s why nice guys are such a meme

They hate when men are desperate, it’s why nice guys are such a meme
Desperate= non-Chad with no options
Desperate= usually has a good heart and needs love unlike the psychopaths and other cluster Bs women love the most

if there would be a war right now I would gladly risk my life even without a femoid, sounds like a good thing an incel can do.

You can die which would be good

You can learn about weapons which would be good

You could find buddies for a lifetime which would be cool

You could learn discipline and become physically more healthy

You could get away from femoids and you dont have to worry that someone is missing you at home
Srsly going to the military should be an alternative to highschool

Last edited:
I would go to a war just to rape

you can easily score a wife through third world maxing