Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I would give up my driver's license forever if it means I could get a gf

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Driver's license pill isn't real. I would gladly give it up for life if I could get a gf instead. If you are good looking enough to get a gf, it means you would be able to convince her to drive you anywhere anyways like a personal chauffeur.

Inb4 volcel if owns a car

Your driver’s license doesn’t mean shit if you have no friends or a girl to ride with.

You r funny!

HAHAHAHA Hahahahahaha hahaha etc...

Bitches REQUIRE dudes to have car's!

brag thread
but anyway... there's no car for your face

I don't want a driver's license so I can't relate.

@LastGerman convince this guy otherwise

Not brag if literally anybody with 2 brain cells to rub together can get a driver's license.

Seriously, inceldom has nothing to do with being able to drive. It's a matter of being NT enough to not sperg out about it and intelligent enough to be able to pass a test that a majority of people can easily pass pewpew.

depends on where you live and the status of mass transit, for me not having a car would be an insurmountable inconvenience even with a gf

My take on the driverlicensepill:
depends on where you live and the status of mass transit
If you are living in a rural area, specially at 18 yo, the driving license will give you a massive boost. If you are in a megacity, it doesn't amount to much.

If you get a gf then you don’t need a license afterwards anyway

Driver's license pill isn't real. I would gladly give it up for life if I could get a gf instead. If you are good looking enough to get a gf, it means you would be able to convince her to drive you anywhere anyways like a personal chauffeur.

@LastGerman convince this guy otherwise

I think we have been here before... And no, it is real. Only because you do not suffer from it does not mean it is not real. Just lol at this normie attitude. Also lol at this cucked shit to allow female driving. Imagine allowing a female to drive you around like you are some little toddler. @rightfulcel
I am seriously getting tired of this nonsense. I have explained this over and over and over and over and over again and yet people like you still talk the same bullshit over and over and over and over again. I am fine with it that you do not get it, but stop talking about. If you think this is not real, why do you even care in the first place?

I think we have been here before... And no, it is real. Only because you do not suffer from it does not mean it is not real. Just lol at this normie attitude. Also lol at this cucked shit to allow female driving. Imagine allowing a female to drive you around like you are some little toddler. @rightfulcel
I am seriously getting tired of this nonsense. I have explained this over and over and over and over and over again and yet people like you still talk the same bullshit over and over and over and over again. I am fine with it that you do not get it, but stop talking about. If you think this is not real, why do you even care in the first place?
I would rather die

Not brag if literally anybody with 2 brain cells to rub together can get a driver's license.

You forgot to mention one important factor:

hvQo5SX.gif

You forgot to mention one important factor:

hvQo5SX.gif
Imagine living in a country that doesn't recognize that improved transportation among the general populace is more important than driver safety, as it exponentially improves the economy with more people traveling, purchasing goods, and working pewpew.

Imagine living in a country that doesn't recognize that improved transportation among the general populace is more important than driver safety, as it exponentially improves the economy with more people traveling, purchasing goods, and working pewpew.

I sometimes wish I was born in America.

I sometimes wish I was born in America.
Well there are a few good things.
1: You don't have to learn any language other than English to be able to communicate with absolutely everyone.
2: It's a very diverse country in terms of climate. As in you can live in cold, hot, rainy, desert, or tropical environments depending on where you want to move.
3: The job market's pretty good.
4: Taxes are generally quite low.
5: Females don't get paid maternity leave or any government assistance in terms of raising their child.
6: Driver's licenses are handed out like candy.
7: Most everything the world produces can be found here if you're looking for any particular product.
8: Most media/entertainment is entirely geared towards you, as in adjusted to be more American or American in the first place.
9: Private healthcare is generally pretty cheap and affordable, so long as you work a full time job.
10: It's arguably one of the best places in the world to start a business in.

Meh, most of those are generally offset by the negatives though pewpew.

OP, you should rope. The drivers license pill is actually the biggest black pill of all. And I say that having a license myself.