Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would give everything to be black

Near.Belgrade

Near.Belgrade

Discord: dreye0261_75651
★★★★★
If I was black I would fuck 20 blonde Slavic stacies in one weekend. I could just go to Poland and I would have everything even if Im slightly below average. Meanwhile because Im a light skinned mutt I cannot get anything. If only I had darker skin. Fuckkkk

can’t you just, go out in the sun and darken yourself that way? Too much melanin?

can’t you just, go out in the sun and darken yourself that way? Too much melanin?
I have slightly more eurocentric features and my teeth are too crooked to have the nigger halo

I wish I was NT & at least 6'2-6'3

giga cope , jadrian

In the US, girls love mulatto men.

Its not. The darker your skin the more you will slay in countries like Poland
jfl

oh oh jadrian

maybe in certain parts of france where the mayowhores are bbc specified

and then still, tyrone only:feelsthink:

I have slightly more eurocentric features and my teeth are too crooked to have the nigger halo
Interesting, most mutts tend to look much more African than White.

Interesting, most mutts tend to look much more African than White.
I have very eurocentric eyes and a different nose, more dinaric rather than negroid. My facial harmony is terrible as you can imagine

giga cope , jadrian
Its not. The darker your skin the more you will slay in countries like Poland
I've seen plenty of examples online.

Not to mention, a stat I saw showed Nigerian males were some of the most common grooms in Russia.
jfl

oh oh jadrian

maybe in certain parts of france where the mayowhores are bbc specified

and then still, tyrone only:feelsthink:
Eh, more like solid MTN-HTN & NT

American Whitewhores are awful tbh, BMWF is fairly common here.

However, more notable gender differences emerge for some of the other couple profiles. For instance, while 11% of all intermarried couples involve a white man and an Asian woman, just 4% of couples include a white woman and an Asian man. And while about 7% of intermarried couples include a black man and a white woman, only 3% include a black woman and a white man.

JBB>JBW in the West; even then it's not really "just be" it's more of an inflation on Black MTN+ or tallfags SMV.

Last edited:
you wouldnt fuck anything slavic men will beat the shit of you

Why would you want black and not become chad

Why would you want black and not become chad
Of course I would want to become a chad. What I was saying is that If I was more black even with similar looks I have now my life would probably be much different. I would have regular sex with white and Arab foids instead of rotting on here

Of course I would want to become a chad. What I was saying is that If I was more black even with similar looks I have now my life would probably be much different. I would have regular sex with white and Arab foids instead of rotting on here
Can blacks get spray on tans? That may work for u

I agree, it would also be better if I were a Niger, besides the pussy of Slavic whores, I would be less intelligent and because of this it would be easier for me to live. Sometimes intelligence is a curse that makes us unable to even sleep soundly at night.
Endless Slavic stacy pussy. I could go to Poland or Russia and after a week of 2 I would have a whole harem of foids

There is no difference
There is a difference. Mulattos are clearly not fully black. Just make a comparison between a full blooded black person and a mutt. We mutts have way lighter skin which combined with nigger features makes us look like abominations. Only dark skinned mulattos with light eyes can be attractive

There is a difference. Mulattos are clearly not fully black. Just make a comparison between a full blooded black person and a mutt. We mutts have way lighter skin which combined with nigger features makes us look like abominations. Only dark skinned mulattos with light eyes can be attractive
Thank you for informing me
Nice To Meet You Nicolas Cage GIF by Nordisk Film Finland