Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I would get banned if I said this in reverse

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★

This shit is really retarded and has to stop on this forum.

If I said "I have seen plenty of ugly guys with girlfriends, the real problem is face."

I would be BANNED and have alot of people calling me a retard

both parameters matter a lot

both parameters matter a lot
except it would never be acceptable on this site to be like "nah face barely matters bro unless you are deformed, its really all just height" whereas saying height doesnt matter at all is completely acceptable, idiots that think that are just failed normies that havent even taken the blackpill.

i've seen plenty of comments saying that height matter the most, yeah sure with sub5 face... I think only height like 6'4+ can bruteforce average/ugly face
Yeah well obviously the majority on here are not retarded to say height doesnt matter but no one really says anything when some idiot says otherwise. Height is usually not an asset for sub 5 face maybe something like 6'4+ because you mog everyone around you at that point unless its some tallfag country.

Height does matter so they need to stop coping or being retarded

Height does matter so they need to stop coping or being retarded
It's as bluepilled as the ITcucks. Next will be race does not matter, since there is a chad of every race.