Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would even accept sweaty dirty sex from an unwashed cute girl, meanwhile chad only wants them fresh and shaven

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
Even if she stinks a little and has a little cute pussy hair, I'd fuck her.

I just want to fuck a cute foid. Oh god. It would be amazing, our sweaty bodies in bed, orgasming and screaming, holding her and feeling her sweat on me. I need to fuck a foid!!!!!!

I wouldn't care if she was out smoking cigarettes, sweating on the dance floor, and smearing piss all over herself all night tbh.

Chad gets it all, and we get nothing.

If it makes you feel any better no matter how much you lower your standards it will always be bordering on impossible to fuck a woman. A woman that looks like John Goodman still only wants Chad. If you get a woman of any kind, it's because you have $$$ and she's willing to sell herself for that much.

Also, if you ever have sex I guarantee the woman will be disinterested and simply lay there, waiting for it to end.

Even if she stinks a little and has a little cute pussy hair, I'd fuck her.

I just want to fuck a cute foid. Oh god. It would be amazing, our sweaty bodies in bed, orgasming and screaming, holding her and feeling her sweat on me. I need to fuck a foid!!!!!!
Don’t restrict yourself too much, if you can try plain looking girls, it’s just as good I’d say

Dreaming of cuties is just more suicifuel

Don’t restrict yourself too much, if you can try plain looking girls, it’s just as good I’d say

I accept everything but 400 pound 0/10. i just want a cute 3/10.

As gross as that sounds, if she was cute i'd probably do it tbh. Then we could shower afterwards and cuddle together

Chad gets them so I should too. We deserve it. We do the same effort if not more.

You are actually a sweaty cuck bro

ive actually had dreams where ive fucked a homeless woman just so i could know what sex feels like
it is unfair that any grown adult male is a virgin

incels should be able to legally rape once in their life without consequences

I only have 1 requirement: Be a healthy weight.

tfw no dirty sweaty gf to get high on pheromones :cryfeels::feelscry::cryfeels: