Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would eliminate all cripples with wives and girlfriends

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
Those rare examples are making normies think that our plight is overrated, that we are just pathetic whiners. But the exclusivity of those rare examples make it obvious that those are glitches in the matrix. There are still able bodied people cold approaching and still getting nothing. I would personally strangle Nick Vujicich, i would inject a speedball into Squirmy while Grubs is watching surrounded by the angry pack of Muslims, i piss on Sean Stephenson grave (in a video game).

So attack other genetically fucked who have luckily ascended? :feelswhat:

:dafuckfeels:

4559AE2E C2A8 4763 A535 5AD3DC00C1E6

28FCD1E1 2084 4F3B 9AAE 49F21E7E45D2

99% of them were Chads when they got married. Chad in a wheelchair is still Chad.

Crawling chad only

I'm 100% sure the foids are dating them so publicly to get praise from everyone for caring for a disabled man. They still fuck Chad occasionally. The disabled husband can't follow her out of the house anyway. And after the cripple dies, which they all do way before a healthy person, everybody will see her as a grieving angel and widow and now she can date Chad in public and probably get inheritance money. That's all it is. Nothing to be jealous of.

I'm 100% sure the foids are dating them so publicly to get praise from everyone for caring for a disabled man. They still fuck Chad occasionally. The disabled husband can't follow her out of the house anyway. And after the cripple dies, which they all do way before a healthy person, everybody will see her as a grieving angel and widow and now she can date Chad in public and probably get inheritance money. That's all it is. Nothing to be jealous of.
Could be a very small possibility that a genuine fetish is in question, or like you said some sick need for validation.