Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I would do anything to get my clear prepubescent skin back

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
:cryfeels: on top of being so ugly, I have a pizza face, it mentally destroys even Normies, so imagine us scar cels. It's over

I hate my life

@TheGrayWolf

Damn, so relatable bro. I'm 27 and still get acne, no treatment or doctor has helped (meds cause me hairless and ripped skin). Every little sweat or anything really makes me break out.

Once when i was 15 i played with a knife and stabbed my face on accident. The scar is not that bad, but it still bothers me to this day

Youve got no idea how bad my hormonal acne is.

Ive done done it all: New Matress, Anti Mite Bedsheets, every 7 days change bed casing, air filter, dusting extensively, eating healthy (less red meat, less dairy), 30 minutes sun but not too much exposure.

For my face I have a 15 minute morning routine that was created by a Looksmaxx Youtuber, I also sometimes do Red and Blue Light therapy to kill acne bacteria. I am on Nofap which saves zinc.

I also eat supplements and vitamines that are said to reduce acne. I drink Green Tea now that helps keep the skin youthful.

I shower at least once every day.

Even while im writing this my face is full of Aknederm - an anti acne creme.

Regardless of all these measures, i have shit skin.