Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I would do anything to be low inhib and just not give a fuck about what people think of me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Throughout my entire life i've always been a polite, high inhib, socially inept, quiet loser. Normies usually realized I was an easy target within 5 minutes of talking to me and they were fucking merciless. They would do everything in their power to make my life worse than it already was. I don't think it has anything to do with my looks tbh.
In school there were many incels who were even uglier, smaller and scrawnier than me and although people would make fun of them while talking to other people, they would never say shit to their faces. They were the creepy school shooter types who would go crazy if anyone tried to insult them. Those who did try never made that mistake twice.
I always admired those guys. I've always desperately wanted to be that one creepy guy who no one messes with in case I go ER. Even when I tried my hardest to be like that normies saw through my bullshit :feelsrope:

I had that problem. Nowadays though , I wouldn’t let a normie walk over me

I had that problem. Nowadays though , I wouldn’t let a normie walk over me

I'm still trying my best to become low inhib. I've realized that the more I think about how shit my life is and how it can't be fixed the more low inhib I am temporarily. I think the agepill will solve this eventually.

i personally don't give a fuck but i have boundaries normies know they can't cross. I live in a small city and folks know me that i'm a sweet dude till u tick me and then i go ape shit on your ass.

Same here, I would do everything just to become low inhib... I'm getting a high pulse and sweat everywhere when I have to interact with humans.
Also normal conversations often haunt me for days.

If I was low inhibit I'd probably be arrested for harassment

Same here, I would do everything just to become low inhib... I'm getting a high pulse and sweat everywhere when I have to interact with humans.
Also normal conversations often haunt me for days.

I'm extremely low inhib.

Throughout my entire life i've always been a polite, high inhib, socially inept, quiet loser. Normies usually realized I was an easy target within 5 minutes of talking to me and they were fucking merciless. They would do everything in their power to make my life worse than it already was. I don't think it has anything to do with my looks tbh.
In school there were many incels who were even uglier, smaller and scrawnier than me and although people would make fun of them while talking to other people, they would never say shit to their faces. They were the creepy school shooter types who would go crazy if anyone tried to insult them. Those who did try never made that mistake twice.
I always admired those guys. I've always desperately wanted to be that one creepy guy who no one messes with in case I go ER. Even when I tried my hardest to be like that normies saw through my bullshit :feelsrope:

Same, I've always felt high inhib around foids because I've cared about making them feel uncomfortable. I should have not given a SHIT about that, because they didn't deserve it.

I should have approached blatantly.

You must embrace you're creepiness, only then will you be truly free.

Being nice is bluepilled :bluepill:.
It won't help you at all, and people will just use you. :feelsbadman:

i think being high inhib is no. 1 factor of inceldom, even before looks and height. There are more high inhibcels than lookcels and shortcels

Being high inhib is a massive curse, although I've been able to lower it with age as well as doing confidence boosting activities such as gymmaxxing.

i think being high inhib is no. 1 factor of inceldom, even before looks and height. There are more high inhibcels than lookcels and shortcels

Women hate non-NT men more than anything.

you were born too late boyo. if you were born in the 1930's you'd be a perfect gentleman and foids would have been orbiting your cojones.

I also want this bro. It's why I try to be drunk as much as possible so I can mimic that low inhibness everywhere I go