Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I would betabux for a foid, so that she may cheat on me and motivate me to suicide.

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★
This is the weirdest thought I have been having latetly.

I don't really have much, but moneywise I could get good.

This got me thinking, that if I betabuxed and bluepilled maxed and played a role to psychically drain myself over time, I could potentially just be this textbook decent dude.

With all this decency and lack of vice covered and made up by slowly from the inside hurting myself I would eventually end up empty and tired as fuck.

Cause a burnout with premeditation. Its just a form of self harm basically.

Self harm in of itself is not that much wrong if you think about it. You are punishing yourself in terms of the justice that the current group/indyvidual managed to force down upon you and the world. You are fulfilling civic duty in a way. Among this information also hides indirectly the truth, that you are going with the biological trend of eliminating yourself and shunning yourself away. You just did your duty.

If manage to do that and then stop she will immedietly go away and take away everything she can.

Now, the trickiest part is that the foid in question must be nasty even in eyes of normiedom. There is a spectrum of evil and foids are to different degress evil. Circumstantially a least evil foid must be awful for an incel, and a regualrly evil or strongl evil foid will create the third reach in your personal life whilst you are the jew.

Why would I want this, you might think.

If I manage to do this, and be this textbook decent man, the ammount of terror I'll face must make at least one person feel sorry for me. I did nothing wrong and I was abused basically. This must have chance to mutate into wrath, spite and a need for vengence at least in somebody. Why should I go to prison for being physical when it can be somebody else doing their job for me?

The foid however must be a nasty person by default, because a foid who is below it is seen as normal and cute due to our manly hardwired trigger to simp and be to much erotically attracted to them.

Second point, is that despite all knowledge the blackpill proides and the harsh reality you see after taking off the pink glasses, in many of us creates depression and despair that binds us to be passive. From this passivness we worsen even more, and then we kill ourselves. I noticed this when reading many suicidefuel posts.

Nothing hits, like theory and practice together. You basically see theory in action. The pragmatics become just a translation of abstract into matter. It hits far worse. I need that push, because I can't do anything other then that. I'm not strong willed enough as to break through the chains of self-preservation, my mind is not developed enough, and the software needs a wirus from the outside, like a killer pendrive, to help me.

If I can't have this disease in me normally and end it, I need to get it.

:lul: :lul:

somewhat high iq strategy

Thats nothing but a cuck fantasy. People who want to kill themselves just do it and dont wait for X to happen

I would execute my hypothetical wife if she cucked me. It is probably one of the biggest ragefuel a man can feel.

I would execute my hypothetical wife if she cucked me. It is probably one of the biggest ragefuel a man can feel.
Some turn it inside and die, other do what you say.

Thats nothing but a cuck fantasy.
I don't feel an ounce of sexual satifaction from this. It can't be a fantasy if there is no itching in my chest and dick.

better incel than cuck

Mods! Send this cuck to the phantom zone.