Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I would bet my entire life savings that no female in my entire existence on this Earth has ever liked me, had a crush on me, or found me attractive

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I would bet them multiple times, and win every time.

Im sure ancient human female would have a crush on me. With a club.

Sad stonks

Nah, you forget that women virtue signal and lie a lot. Maybe they'll say that they find him attractive upfront when they actually don't.
Fair point

What about your mom

This would have to be qualified not with words but by actions. You can only lose this bet if a foid will let you in her vagina without paying. Otherwise you'd just get a bunch of virtue signalling thots saying they're attracted to you when they're really not.

According to ITcels women have tried to ask you out many times but they've pulled out because of your personality

Funny, I must have missed that. Thinking back on my life no woman has ever started a conversation with me or tried to talk to me, or tried to find me. It was always I that started conversations and always had to search for women and engage them.

Funny, I must have missed that. Thinking back on my life no woman has ever started a conversation with me or tried to talk to me, or tried to find me. It was always I that started conversations and always had to search for women and engage them.
And I bet you always have to carry the conversation. I bet a lot of the time you get one word answers. It's typical.

water is wet thread

And I bet you always have to carry the conversation. I bet a lot of the time you get one word answers. It's typical.
Pretty much. Sometimes they will talk about themselves or things that they find interesting, but every conversation is always on step away from ending. If it gets boring, or if I don't continually keep it up it just ends.

If I could do such a gamble (cumulatively), I'd have enough money to cure global world hunger and homelessness whilst still having billions left to cope with.

No female has ever mastrubated while thinking of us

Pretty much. Sometimes they will talk about themselves or things that they find interesting, but every conversation is always on step away from ending. If it gets boring, or if I don't continually keep it up it just ends.
Meanwhile when it's chad they carry the convo or they laugh at everything he says, even when he's not even trying to be remotely funny.

I was called “cute” (probably disingenuously) by a butterface 6 or so years ago. Inb4 :chad::banhammer:

eventually you would earn money for surgeries and ascend

eventually you would earn money for surgeries and ascend
many people here are manlets and so ugly that no amount of surgery can save them. me included