Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I would be willing to conduct this experiment here

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Basically there is a girl I knew many years ago. She was very nice, probably the nicest foid I ever met. We were what you could call friends. Eventually we drifted apart. Haven’t seen or spoken to her in years. If I were ever to get a gf I bet it would be her.

Here is what I propose. I can message her and try to rekindle our friendship. Once that is successful I will then ask her out on a romantic date. If she rejects me, then it’s over. If she says yes, I will need the mods to grant my prior permission to share that here. I would also need prior approval of mods to allow me to share details of the date without any recourse. And obviously if I were to ascend I would then post about it and take my lifetime ban.

Is this an experiment this community would be interested in or am I just a coping loser?

:chad::banhammer:
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww