Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I would be happy with an e gf

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Just someone to talk to everyday and tell me she loves me, i dont even care about sex anymore at this point

There are ai for this kinda shit

Username checks out

I would be happy tbh, but its not enough

I'd be ok with it if I had the perspective of meeting her, but nowadays, what will statistically happen to you is the same that happened with Brendio. She cucking you IRL and/or discarding you into a pit of depression before you have the chance of even touching her.

It would be a total and pretty big improvement. We could chat, watch movies together, send pics, live video, etc. Just hearing for once in my life that somebody loves me will be a feeling I've never experienced before.

I'd be ok with it if I had the perspective of meeting her, but nowadays, what will statistically happen to you is the same that happened with Brendio. She cucking you IRL and/or discarding you into a pit of depression before you have the chance of even touching her.
Yeah i would be lost once she left me

Yeah i would be lost once she left me
Nowadays I honestly think being a failed normie, cucked, abused and fucked over in multiple ways by foids, going through dry spells that can be as long as decades after getting the taste of sex and affection, having to put insane effort and approach hundreds of foids to get some leftover crumbles, getting into arrangements such as betabuxx dead bedroom marriages with old roasties or relationships with cluster B foids who will ALWAYS fuck you over and discard you, etc, is worse than being an incel.

Last edited:
@Dregster666 opinion on having 2k posts and still no avi uploaded?

@Dregster666 opinion on having 2k posts and still no avi uploaded?
Just an absolute tragedy we have here :feelsBox:

He join date mogs me too :feelsree: