Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I would be even ok with fucking old milfs....

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
But even they are extremly picky About men

They do rather wait 5 years to get a chad cock for 10min at the public restroom than mating with under to average guys

MILFS and single moms have HUNDREDS of orbiters and tons of options. Sometimes even more than younger foids depending on how hot she is. This because of all the divorced cucks and single fathers who are essentially starved of sex once their only option (wife) screws them over, so they assume the old roasties with more life experience will take them if they just leave enough compliments under her profile pics

MILFS and single moms have HUNDREDS of orbiters and tons of options. Sometimes even more than younger foids depending on how hot she is. This because of all the divorced cucks and single fathers who are essentially starved of sex once their only option (wife) screws them over, so they assume the old roasties with more life experience will take them if they just leave enough compliments under her profile pics
high iq

Only chads are fucking Milfs , and women in general, unless you wanna betabuxx and go with a milf for life , but better dead than be a cuck.

Yeah I'd fuck a MILF if i found her somewhat attractive. But I'm ugly so nevermind.