Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I would be a fatcel if I wasn’t a brokecel

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
If I had the money I’d eat so much.

First meal: steak with mushrooms and gravy over it
Second meal: hunters chicken , veg and chips (with Perry Perry salt)
Third meal: Sunday roast with gravy
Drink: pure orange juice (gives me nostalgia)

My mouth is drooling just thinking about it. That’s genuinely such life fuel. Should i unNEET myself so I can live this reality?. Sounds so yummy .

Honestly if you have no hope of ascending you might as well goyslopmax if you have the money

Yeah. I might try and get a degree and a job so I can goyslopmax
Only thing left to do if you can't ascend is to get as much dopamine as possible

Only thing left to do if you can't ascend is to get as much dopamine as possible
Yup. Also it will make it easier to debate Bluepillers.

They always say “well do you have a job” like anyone cares about that in the uk. We have a benefit culture anyway

Yup. Also it will make it easier to debate Bluepillers.

They always say “well do you have a job” like anyone cares about that in the uk. We have a benefit culture anyway
Even if you're Bill fucking Gates, you'll be called an incel. The term "incel" is a term prostituted by normies.

Even if you're Bill fucking Gates, you'll be called an incel. The term "incel" is a term prostituted by normies.
Agree a lot tbh. I’ve seen married men be called incels

I can't believe how some retarded niggers here worksout hard to be in good shape even tho they are short and ugly jfl it's useless

Unless u love working out there is absolutely no reason for you to have great physique

I only work out so I don’t get my ass beat.uk is shit
Yeah makes sense, but if you were tallfag your height would've been enough, but for me no matter how much i workout i would still get my ass whooped if anyone wants it cuz i am 5'2 ; (

Yeah makes sense, but if you were tallfag your height would've been enough, but for me no matter how much i workout i would still get my ass whooped if anyone wants it cuz i am 5'2 ; (
My grandfather (6’1) beat the shit out of a 6’6 gypo before I was born. And he’d beaten 7 people in a fight once.

It’s all about gentics and testosterone. Working out barely does shit

My grandfather (6’1) beat the shit out of a 6’6 gypo before I was born. And he’d beaten 7 people in a fight once.

It’s all about gentics and testosterone. Working out barely does shit
Yeah, tbh i dont even care if someone kills me or something i am always in verge of roping anyways

Orange juice is rotten

i used to be pretty fat but i lost 35 pounds recently due to being incarcerated. food is a wonderful cope but if you are on jew pills its not worth it

Yeah, tbh i dont even care if someone kills me or something i am always in verge of roping anyways
Relate. The uk is very cucked, you gotta apply for a gun license. Amercucks can blow there brains out any time of day

i used to be pretty fat but i lost 35 pounds recently due to being incarcerated. food is a wonderful cope but if you are on jew pills its not worth it
My doctor tried to get me on pills for depression but I just didn’t get them lol

My doctor tried to get me on pills for depression but I just didn’t get them lol
i was forced to take them and it caused very bad fat distribution. i work out nearly 6 hours a day and am fairly toned now, still have fat. the only way you can get rid of the pill affects is to literally starve yourself until that area is skin and bone. horrible estrogen filled nonsense. those who write the prescriptions should be lynched in the street

i was forced to take them and it caused very bad fat distribution. i work out nearly 6 hours a day and am fairly toned now, still have fat. the only way you can get rid of the pill affects is to literally starve yourself until that area is skin and bone. horrible estrogen filled nonsense. those who write the prescriptions should be lynched in the street
How were you forced to take them?

How were you forced to take them?
I was in jail. in the morning and lunch they hand you pills and if you dont take them they assume you are up to something

i could dm you. essentially some ewhore i thought i had a chance of ascending with called the police to my house (swatted), they told me to with them, i beat one of the cops he had to go to the er

i could dm you. essentially some ewhore i thought i had a chance of ascending with called the police to my house (swatted), they told me to with them, i beat one of the cops he had to go to the er
No way. I’d actually love to here this pls DM me