Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would absolutely betray all of you

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
If I had all of your information, and a woman offered me to be her girlfriend if I gave the information to her so she could dox you, I would do it without thinking. Fuck all of you subhumans, even though I am subhuman I hate you. I just want to be normal and have a girlfriend, not a weirdo. Sad:feelsrope:

Ok but you will never be a women :feelskek:

Bros before hoes.
You're a filthy simp if you would give out your bros' information for a sniff of pussy.
It's also the reason why you're inkel. Girls don't like snitches and little bitches.

who would not ?

some of you are fucking delusional lmao.

Worships foids and has disdain for incels

Right, niggas acting like they got a moral high ground
they masturbate with family men are cucked while they are fucking incel :feelshaha:

fucking incel man :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

you are at the bottom of the bottom man :feelshaha:

Re: i need opinions on relationship stuff
Unintelligent_Anon

#185620444Friday, March 18, 2016 10:53 PM CDT

"Honestly in that circumstance I couldn't do that because I have trust issues"

This has nothing to do with "trust issues", my dear Internet acquaintance. In all actuality, you have begun to recognize the leftist propaganda of the "Western World."

Quite clearly, this female individual is a narcissist concerned with employing a subservient male schoolchild without having to provide any sort of compensation. A "one-way" trade of sorts.

It is very likely that she will indulge in pleasuring behavior with other males while the naive individual who created this thread cries over her absence. Actually, he has likely already purchased items for her.
Re: Megan/OpticJewel Dox Information(Disclaimer)
Unintelligent_Anon

#194243948Thursday, July 21, 2016 8:55 PM CDT

I would advise anyone viewing the thread to stay awake, as Megan will likely be streaming her game-play at 12:00 PM, EST.
more_horiz

Unintelligent_Anon

#200289996Tuesday, October 18, 2016 6:29 PM CDT

"Shutup Anon. Why are you so edgy?

This is literally what you did.
You made an anonymous account to which doesn't lead back to your main account on a forum page for a kids game. This means that you don't want your feelings to be hurt on your main account therefore you make an account where you have a fresh start. What's really sad is that you rebuttal a lot of my posts.. (why's it sad) it's sad because I don't care what you will ever think about me. Insecurity is a big part in your world, making an anonymous account shows that crystal-clear."

Huh? I neither know of your other identities on this website, nor why you deduced that I was exclusively "targeting" you. I respond to threads of personal interest, and I suppose that we've interacted on many occasions. This doesn't mean I am "attacking" you due to personal hatred.

The truth is not "edgy." An individual exercising rational decision-making would understand how foolish it is to believe every claim on the Internet.

You've likely never met this person outside of the ROBLOX website. Why do you believe his/her statements so easily?

As time passes you grow a bond to the people on .is. I've really come to like some of the people on this board, ngl.

Understandable this place is one of the many hell on earth after all:feelsaww:

Can't blame you I'd probably do the same thing.

As if a girl want anything to do with what's considered trash. :lul:

Plenty would do worse for less.

I personally wouldn't dox anyone for a whiff of pussy because If you are truly blackpilled you would want nothing to do with them I'm just tired of being alone but I'll suffice before throwing any brocel under the bus that's not how I move

who would not ?

point is that's literally normie cuck mentality, normies would gladly throw a kid under a bus to get some pussy. heck they'll probably even call it roadkill abortion service.

why stoop low to the level of a retard normie cuck

I wouldn't bc loyalty to my brocels

I would do the same to you, nigger

i would slit a thousand inkels throats for a qt gf

Not a chance. I wouldnt hurt only people that can relate to me for a foid that cant stand me.

I’m happy that you’re an incel :feelsYall:

If I had all of your information, and a woman offered me to be her girlfriend if I gave the information to her so she could dox you, I would do it without thinking. Fuck all of you subhumans, even though I am subhuman I hate you. I just want to be normal and have a girlfriend, not a weirdo. Sad:feelsrope:
Giga based i would do anything to get regular sex from a hot foid I would sell millions of men into slavery or genocide billions :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Bros before hoes.
You're a filthy simp if you would give out your bros' information for a sniff of pussy.
It's also the reason why you're inkel. Girls don't like snitches and little bitches.
:yes:

I'll keep that in mind, thank you for sharing

retard, he's incel because he is ugly.

anytime someone blames a moral flaw on being incel, you become an IT member

That's very ruthless of you.

If she wants to dox someone to be with me she doesn't like me in the first place,she is just using me for her own mean purposes

Bros before hoes.
:yes:
who would not ?

I wouldn't unless she is rich and will pay me a lot. wouldn't do it for free even for a Stacy

As time passes you grow a bond to the people on .is. I've really come to like some of the people on this board, ngl.
true
Bleachcel
glad to see ur back

Bros before hoes.
This.

Bros before hoes.
:yes::feelsthink:

I personally wouldn't dox anyone for a whiff of pussy because If you are truly blackpilled you would want nothing to do with them I'm just tired of being alone but I'll suffice before throwing any brocel under the bus that's not how I move
More users should think like this :feelsthink:

And then it'd turn out she was just using you. JFL.