Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i wouId rather rope than cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 39273
  • Start date
Deleted member 39273

Deleted member 39273

Banned
-
realizing that no one cares about you because the way you look is sickening

What is stopping you then

Last edited:
ss a muslim i cant do it cause i will end up in hellfire
does your sect of islam allow you to take out a few infidels while you do it? i suggest that if possible

does your sect of islam allow you to take out a few infidels while you do it? i suggest that if possible
it depends if the infidel cause me harm then i can kill him as defending myself but killing people for no reason is prohibited on my religion also we not isis as the fake media makes us look bad

it depends if the infidel cause me harm then i can kill him as defending myself but killing people for no reason is prohibited on my religion also we not isis as the fake media makes us look bad
i know muslims arent like that. the fake and jewish media depicts catholics as bad so i know how you feel. cant you try and free palestine?

i know muslims arent like that. the fake and jewish media depicts catholics as bad so i know how you feel. cant you try and free palestine?
well if we make a army against them then yeah we can but sadly most of the arab countries support israel
but we dont use infidels as a term we just call them non muslims or disbeliver

well if we make a army against them then yeah we can but sadly most of the arab countries support israel
looks like you know what must be done. pack your bags and contact the fedayeen to free your people

ss a muslim i cant do it cause i will end up in hellfire
I highly doubt you believe that. Theodicy asserts that God(Allah) makes you suffer here as a test. If you really can't overcome the suffering and still be a good and honest Muslim, you're still going to hell.

Idk how you can be an incel and believe in a just god.

I highly doubt you believe that. Theodicy asserts that God(Allah) makes you suffer here as a test. If you really can't overcome the suffering and still be a good and honest Muslim, you're still going to hell.
i mean if u commit sucide then yeah you go to hell but u can choose to live with your suffering and if you are good and honest you can go to heaven but u need to pray and do other stuff so its not based solely on honesty.
i have to its my religion but i got rejected by women cause i am ugly i am 17 never had sex. u see it dosent matter what religion are u if u are ugly its over for u

and dude religion has nothing to do with being a incel. being a incel happens to you if you are ugly i didnt choose to be a incel
thats bluepilled nonsense
hey i think you the bluepilled one here because you dont care about killing urself which shows u lost to suffering. so how about you go troll some other comments

and dude religion has nothing to do with being a incel. being a incel happens to you if you are ugly i didnt choose to be a incel

hey i think you the bluepilled one here because you dont care about killing urself which shows u lost to suffering. so how about you go troll some other comments
Allah made you an incel, you’re right. So why believe in him?

Allah made you an incel, you’re right. So why believe in him?
no fam he didnt its people living on our society being judging and cruel. plus what are you trying to do make me a non muslim cause that aint happening

no fam he didnt its people living on our society being judging and cruel. plus what are you trying to do make me a non muslim cause that aint happening
:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

but thanks for responding also do you know how can i make friends here
Just make quality posts brocel and don’t troll. You’ll find brocels you can relate to soon enough. Pretty sure we have a few of other muslim brocels.

Just make quality posts brocel and don’t troll. You’ll find brocels you can relate to soon enough. Pretty sure we have a few of other muslim brocels.
thanks i will make sure not to troll becuase i just write what i have experienced on my life.

Are you still in highschool? If so, thats brutal asf.

@rope2cope
AgybUIw_1.gif