Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I worked 58 hours last week.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Idk if some of you work more but for me 40 hr a week is already far too long. Last week i worked 10 hours monday - friday and also 8 hr on saturday.
Jesus fiucking christ last week was such shit. Just wake up, work and then study for my driving license and then sleep. I couldn't even post here or do nothing else fun.
Pure suicidefuel. And this week i will have an exact reapeat. Fuck me man.

This is how its done.

thats insane man i couldnt last that long

all for Israel.

:giga::feelswow:
I'm sorry op, fuck. I feel like I'm barely functioning after 8 hours in a comfy office, I don't know how you have the resilience to work 10 hours in warehouse.

I'm sorry op, fuck. I feel like I'm barely functioning after 8 hours in a comfy office, I don't know how you have the resilience to work 10 hours in warehouse.
I drink 2 redbulls and take 2 painkillers every morning. I can't work without it anymore. Even still it's fucking awful. I have no radio at my work so i just scan packages all day long in dead fucking silence, as i work alone. It fucks with your brain after a while. Alone at work, alone at home.

I drink 2 redbulls and take 2 painkillers every morning. I can't work without it anymore. Even still it's fucking awful. I have no radio at my work so i just scan packages all day long in dead fucking silence, as i work alone. It fucks with your brain after a while. Alone at work, alone at home.
Jesus, stay strong man. I don't know what to tell you, you are too young to go through this shit.
Can't you bring mp3 player to work? Or phone? You could listen to some audiobooks or podcasts.

Is it paying good atleast?

Jesus, stay strong man. I don't know what to tell you, you are too young to go through this shit.
School was worse for me tbh. At least now i'm getting paid. But it is horrible. Once i'm done working i don't have strength to do anything. The fact that i force myself to study is impressive. I do nothing else besides that. I haven't cleaned my room in like 2 weeks. I would like to but i have absolutely no strenght to do so.
Can't you bring mp3 player to work? Or phone? You could listen to some audiobooks or podcasts.
It would be great if i could but i work at warehouse with electronics so phones, mp3, radios are not allowed. It's their policy.

The 9-5 shift isn't suitable for me as I have morning depression, working in the evenings is easier

Offices would be harder to work in, humans weren't meant to be sitting down all day.

Offices would be harder to work in, humans weren't meant to be sitting down all day.
I'd prefer to sit all day. I literally never do. I have a chair but i may aswell not have it, cause i never got a chance to use it.