Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I work in retail and just realised something

I

Intent

jbw or jkys
-
Currently I work in retail temporarily and I tag clothes all day, scan them and put them away where they'll eventually reach the rails in the store for all to see and try on. The pins used to tag them are very pointy and I do manage to poke myself quite often whilst on the job. Then I thought, If once in a while, I insert a loose pin into a pair of women's jeans' pocket or something, some toilet's probably going to try them on in the changing room. And of course, they're too preoccupied with consuming, social media and whatever the fuck else that they'd not realise anything.

Last edited:
Hope there aren't any cameras, tbhngl; feel bad for any sub 5 wageslave who has to work in jobs involving interactions with foids and normies disgusted by you. :feelsdevil:

Hope there aren't any cameras, tbhngl; feel bad for any sub 5 wageslave who has to work in jobs involving interactions with foids and normies disgusted by you. :feelsdevil:
I don't work around customers, we just prepare the clothes and I listen to podcasts all day so it's pretty chill. I don't think there are cameras where I work, only on the store floors its self where customers roam around. I fucking hate wageslaving regardless though

Use to work in retail and all customer are entitled MF and little bit of my payback at their expense would be fine