Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I work but I don't

ihateamogus

ihateamogus

Recruit
★★
I just sit in office all day, get a few easy programming tasks and that's it.
The rest of the time I just play browser bowling :feelsautistic:

Absolutely based.
What is your job and where are you from if I may ask?

Absolutely based.
What is your bowling game and where can I had play it if I may ask?

I just sit in office all day, get a few easy programming tasks and that's it.
The rest of the time I just play browser bowling :feelsautistic:
I thought you created linux operating system
it seems easy programming is a relative term

Software Developer from Europe.
Best job choice of my life :dab:
Based.
What language?

My passion and knowledge is in programming but my degree is finance related so I'm doing an accounting job rn which I hate and suck at.

link to the bowling game?

I want to do what you do but know fuck all about programming. Perhaps, are you able to help point me in the right direction?

I really really really want to see the IT bubble finally burst

Based, work smart, not hard.

i work from home with english. How can i get into coding? I would like to get more into web delopving and stuFF. Was looking at some Angular tutorials but damn guitar and piano are just much easier :feelskek:

i work from home with english. How can i get into coding? I would like to get more into web delopving and stuFF. Was looking at some Angular tutorials but damn guitar and piano are just much easier :feelskek:
I'm the type of guy that writes his own CSS.
Fuck Frameworks.
It also helps you understand the code more

Depends on what you wanna do.
Virtually nothing. I wanna sit and talk to no one and just put some earphones in.
Do i need some gay degree or is the knowledge something that can be self taught or learned through experience?

Virtually nothing. I wanna sit and talk to no one and just put some earphones in.
Do i need some gay degree or is the knowledge something that can be self taught or learned through experience?
I self thaught myself and I am currently in an apprenticeship as a software developer.

I want to do what you do but know fuck all about programming. Perhaps, are you able to help point me in the right direction?

This is a website used by Curries studying for exams. It's more detailed than it was a few years ago.

This is a website used by Curries studying for exams. It's more detailed than it was a few years ago.

much obliged :feelsYall:
I self thaught myself and I am currently in an apprenticeship as a software developer.
thank you for sharing your knowledge