Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I work at Women's Rights Department.

E

Emre Robertson

Ultimate Gentleman.
Hello guys! I am new here. 27 years old male from Turkey. As an incel i work at Women's Rights Department of Government. My job is helping women who suffer from violence, poverty and lack of acommodation. There are so many woman workmate around me. My height is 5'5. That is the biggest problem in my life. As you know women always want to go for taller men. I am nerd and intellectual person. My skin is brunette white. (We have so many skin color in Turkey just like Brazil). But women around me always go for brute, rude, punkass guys. I hate that. Being incel while working there is a living hell. Also i look younger than my actual age. You can ask me any questions.

You know there are alternatives to working with the same Chad-worshipping foids and cucks who ultimately despise you either way, no matter what you do, for your genetically cursed subhumanity and subsequent negative projections and contempt, right? :feelswhat:

Must be brutal, working in such a place as a sub 5 male; privileged foids mostly reaping the consequences of their actions all around, and absolutely no goodwill or gratefulness for you attempting to aid them. :feelsclown:

The Secretary's Office of Turkish Women's Issues has a mandate to promote the rights and empowerment of women and girls through Turkish foreign policy to protect women from violence and promote gender equality, through legislation, education and awareness raising.

Last edited:
Why are there so many Turkcels in this forum? Is it getting that bad in Turkey?

Why are there so many Turkcels in this forum? Is it getting that bad in Turkey?
Because idiot Turkish girls think more primitive than other girls. Also even ugly girls have so many DM requests from social media. Hard to find a gf.

Would you call yourself a feminist OP?

Undermine them from the inside:feelshehe:

I hope you get paid well, because that job sounds like cancer

I summon @yez

Hello guys! I am new here. 27 years old male from Turkey. As an incel i work at Women's Rights Department of Government. My job is helping women who suffer from violence, poverty and lack of acommodation. There are so many woman workmate around me. My height is 5'5. That is the biggest problem in my life. As you know women always want to go for taller men. I am nerd and intellectual person. My skin is brunette white. (We have so many skin color in Turkey just like Brazil). But women around me always go for brute, rude, punkass guys. I hate that. Being incel while working there is a living hell. Also i look younger than my actual age. You can ask me any questions.
Legitimately thought this was a joke when I first read it
My condolences brocel

That's sad as fuck, but very selfless of you. You're helping a lot of women who wouldn't give you a second look if you were interested in dating them. You're getting paid for it though so it's whatever.

I'm sorry to say they're looking for someone interesting not a nerd. Why do you think the few stories where a nerd gets a girl she always says something like "I gave him a chance"? Because you'll never be someone's first option. It's sad and cucked :feelsseriously:

Be careful not to doxx yourself too much. Age 27, 5'5, male working at the Women's Rights Department in Turkey. This already narrows it down quite a bit.

Be careful not to doxx yourself too much. Age 27, 5'5, male working at the Women's Rights Department in Turkey. This already narrows it down quite a bit.
GrAYcel iq on full display, mang

Turkey is arguably the most cucked Muslim country in the world. Atajew the dönmeh is largely to blame.