Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I work at a home for troubled teens

We seriously need a study into mental conditions that increase and decrease a person's likelihood of sex/reproduction.
I'm positive that people with anger issues could get laid easily whereas people with depression are sentenced to a life of misery through chance.

Also, I wish I was a troubled teen.
Even fucking emotional retards have a more fulfilling life than I ever will.

So I recently started working at a home for troubled teens between the age of 14 and 17. It's a mixed group of males and females and it's pure suicide fuel.
Literally everyone there has sex with everyone. It's so bad that we have installed a piggy bank were the kids have to put in some money whenever we catch them fucking. There's already 400€ in it. And as if that wasn't enough already I once had to go the pharmacy and buy a pack of birth control pills for a 14 yo.
I've been there for only a month but I think I'm gonna quit soon. I just can't deal with it :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
:feelsmega::feelswow::feelswhere: larp

How do you even get into that type of job?

drugged into being a vegetable sounds quite comfy tbh tbh :feelstrash:
Just publicly say you are going to kill yourself, you will be taken away to a psychiatric hospital. Or just go straight to the hospital and ask to be committed because you want to commit suicide. You will be drugged up and basically turned into a happy vegetable. If you don't want to be released just go berserk or pretend to be insane.

Best advice ive read in this forum for a while.

How did you get that job OP? Any particular degree needed?
The home is run by an institution at which I had worked before in a different field, so I just went there and asked if they got something for me, like a boomer. I have a masters in clinical psychology but that's unusual for the job, normally some kind of educational degree is required. My
real job actually starts next year, so I just took the job because I wanted to make some money in the mean time.

I wish

Thats like being an incel High School teacher jfl at this life its all about looks and genes NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

Try to make the best out of it man. If I were you though I would GTFO.

In all honesty you are the lucky one. I work with old people all day. You work with prime age girls. If they are as "troubled" as you claim then there is one that is troubled enough to fuck you. Snatch some weed from some shit kid then offer it to her. Once she is relaxed the pounce on her.
Good luck OP

If they are as "troubled" as you claim then there is one that is troubled enough to fuck you. Snatch some weed from some shit kid then offer it to her. Once she is relaxed the pounce on her.
Based plan ngl

troubled even though they can get all their needs meet

It's like you're the duck taking care of them while they fuck each other.

What got you into it?, is it some sort of cope?