Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I work at a home for troubled teens

CopeIsCope

CopeIsCope

Recruit
★★
So I recently started working at a home for troubled teens between the age of 14 and 17. It's a mixed group of males and females and it's pure suicide fuel.
Literally everyone there has sex with everyone. It's so bad that we have installed a piggy bank were the kids have to put in some money whenever we catch them fucking. There's already 400€ in it. And as if that wasn't enough already I once had to go the pharmacy and buy a pack of birth control pills for a 14 yo.
I've been there for only a month but I think I'm gonna quit soon. I just can't deal with it :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

why would you willingly seek out that job as an incel

>Have sex regularly

>Called "troubled teens"

Life is unfair

I wouldn't last a day on that shit. Pure, concentrated suifuel.

why would you willingly seek out that job as an incel
It's an easy job. Since I only work nightshifts I get paid for 10 hours but sleep for 6 of them. I just didn't expect it to be so bad, but I should have.

Please go into details, OP. I wanna know examples of how the sex plays out or when you catch them. I am very interested.

There should be such a home for incels

And you pay on the piggy bank every time the caught you trying to commit suicide ?

There already is, if the normies got what they wanted we would all be locked up in psychiatric hospitals and drugged into being vegetables.

I would have roped within the first hour of working that job.

And you pay on the piggy bank every time the caught you trying to commit suicide ?
:feelsgah: the owners of this house would be rich. there should be also a tax on saying "cope"

There already is, if the normies got what they wanted we would all be locked up in psychiatric hospitals and drugged into being vegetables.
drugged into being a vegetable sounds quite comfy tbh tbh :feelstrash:

Please go into details, OP. I wanna know examples of how the sex plays out or when you catch them. I am very interested.
Well I try to avoid seeing them as much as possible so I can't give you details on how their sex plays out.Luckily the beds are around a corner so I don't immediately have view on them. Not sure if that makes me a cuck or not. I mostly catch them at night when I do my round around the rooms to see if everyone is sleeping. You either hear them moaning through the door or when I enter the room the girl usually starts yelling and tells me to gtfo.

drugged into being a vegetable sounds quite comfy tbh tbh

Just publicly say you are going to kill yourself, you will be taken away to a psychiatric hospital. Or just go straight to the hospital and ask to be committed because you want to commit suicide. You will be drugged up and basically turned into a happy vegetable. If you don't want to be released just go berserk or pretend to be insane.

Just publicly say you are going to kill yourself, you will be taken away to a psychiatric hospital. Or just go straight to the hospital and ask to be committed because you want to commit suicide. You will be drugged up and basically turned into a happy vegetable. If you don't want to be released just go berserk or pretend to be insane.
I've know a normie on work who was there for 3 months because of some kind of normie depression. His parents divorced, he said he is going to kill himself and his normie friends obviously called the hotline on the poor guy right on the spot :( but from what he told me I don't wanna be there. At least not in my country
I've also known a furry who was with him there at the same time LOL. he said it was shit either

Normies don't care about what causes mental illnesses to develop, they only care about whether they perceive you as a threat to themselves or social norms.

If normies had what they wanted every non - conformist undesirable would be either locked up or killed.

Nice job for an incel :feelskek:.

Ahahaha I work with teenagers too it's pure suicide fuel man.

:feelsgah: the owners of this house would be rich. there should be also a tax on saying "cope"

drugged into being a vegetable sounds quite comfy tbh tbh :feelstrash:
Are you taxed for saying cope or typing it. There would be a lot of broke incels for typing cope online.

Are you taxed for saying cope or typing it. There would be a lot of broke incels for typing cope online.
I had the idea of just turning this into a "big brother" TV show (JFL just realized that normies watch a show called "onii-chan") but in the end nobody would watch it because all you can see is some ugly dudes LDARing.

I wish I had your job op.
I work weekends and overnight so I watch people come from the club to buy beer, condoms and shit before leaving home to fuck and that includes girls dressed in tight clothes and revealing dresses.

Ahahaha I work with teenagers too it's pure suicide fuel man.
I work with kids, teens and young adults on the spectrum. It's "interesting" most days.

I work weekends and overnight so I watch people come from the club to buy beer, condoms and shit before leaving home to fuck and that includes girls dressed in tight clothes and revealing dresses.
That sounds really depressing, too :feelsbadman:

That sounds really depressing, too :feelsbadman:

Yeah and if I'm lucky they sometimes drop 5 bucks or 10 bucks because they are so horny that they don't watch their money when I sweep the parking lot then again if I worked at your job I would be heavy resisting the urge to masturbate or record the moans so I can go home to masturbate to it if I could get away with it.

A failure life has made me a sick fuck but who cares.

Normies don't care about what causes mental illnesses to develop, they only care about whether they perceive you as a threat to themselves or social norms.

If normies had what they wanted every non - conformist undesirable would be either locked up or killed.

On a side note at the job I work at all the girls bully this one guy kid. It's really sad tbh they treat him like trash

Do u hear the moans of the prime jb's through the paper thin walls

So I recently started working at a home for troubled teens between the age of 14 and 17. It's a mixed group of males and females and it's pure suicide fuel.
Literally everyone there has sex with everyone. It's so bad that we have installed a piggy bank were the kids have to put in some money whenever we catch them fucking. There's already 400€ in it. And as if that wasn't enough already I once had to go the pharmacy and buy a pack of birth control pills for a 14 yo.
I've been there for only a month but I think I'm gonna quit soon. I just can't deal with it :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Can you tell us more? I want to know what's it like working there on a daily basis. Minus the sex shit, what's it like ? What are the children like ? Is it mentally taxing in other ways/ depressing? Do the kids just like have no where to go ? Is it temporary or like a permanent solution for these kids?

What about them is troubled that got them in a home for troubled teens? Maybe they're all just really low inhib

Can you tell us more? I want to know what's it like working there on a daily basis. Minus the sex shit, what's it like ? What are the children like ? Is it mentally taxing in other ways/ depressing? Do the kids just like have no where to go ? Is it temporary or like a permanent solution for these kids?
The home is for teens whos parents can't or won't provide for them due to mental illnesses, drug abuse, child abuse. When CPS takes them away from their family they come to us. Consequently the kids are mostly fucked up. They don't attend school most of the time even tho we try our best to make them go, instead they spent most of their time smoking weed, stealing shit or drug dealing. They have no respect for anyone or anything, which makes them very hard to work with. Generally the work that we do is aimed at helping the kids get some structure into their life and trying to prevent them from fully hitting rock bottom. However, most of my coworkers have kind of given up on them and will just let them do whatever to have their peace until their shift is over. I know it seems harsh but since we aren't legally allowed to lock them up or use violence there really isn't anything that we can do if the kids won't listen, which is often depressing and infuriating. Also most of them will end up either in prison or homeless anyway.
Since I only do nightshifts my personal work isn't hard at all. All I have to do is make sure everyone stays in their room at night. Once everyone is asleep I can go to sleep aswell. In the morning I wake everyone and prepare breakfast and get the kids ready for school (which is pointless since they don't go there anyway). It's paying really well and it's easy money, which is why I took the job.

they are damaged and poor OP. why not use it to get a 17 years old stacy?

They don't want to lose focus on their drug fuelled sex orgy called Life. Any grabbing of their attention to talk about real shit leads them to either 1. ignore you or 2. use their Bonobo IQ brains to batter your argument down and if you still are adamant on your side of the argument they batter you instead.
It's paying really well and it's easy money, which is why I took the job.
Make that money OP. :feelsokman:

Last edited:

Hilarious comment. :feelskek:

Seriously man, that’s not a good environment for an incel. Depending on your self control, possibly even a dangerous one for you. I in no way condone statutory rape. (Not that I even know your jurisdiction, 17 might be legal for you.) But generally the younger the woman the better a chance the incel has. Their radar for detecting losers is much less developed than older women.

Plus if you are out and proud about a preference for younger women, it pisses the older ones off massively.

Actually that’s a good example of women’s monstrous egos. There is no easier way to offend them than listing what attracts you, and not having them personally meet the criteria. Even if they have no interest in you, it still angers them that you might not be interested in them.

The home is for teens whos parents can't or won't provide for them due to mental illnesses, drug abuse, child abuse. When CPS takes them away from their family they come to us. Consequently the kids are mostly fucked up. They don't attend school most of the time even tho we try our best to make them go, instead they spent most of their time smoking weed, stealing shit or drug dealing. They have no respect for anyone or anything, which makes them very hard to work with. Generally the work that we do is aimed at helping the kids get some structure into their life and trying to prevent them from fully hitting rock bottom. However, most of my coworkers have kind of given up on them and will just let them do whatever to have their peace until their shift is over. I know it seems harsh but since we aren't legally allowed to lock them up or use violence there really isn't anything that we can do if the kids won't listen, which is often depressing and infuriating. Also most of them will end up either in prison or homeless anyway.
Since I only do nightshifts my personal work isn't hard at all. All I have to do is make sure everyone stays in their room at night. Once everyone is asleep I can go to sleep aswell. In the morning I wake everyone and prepare breakfast and get the kids ready for school (which is pointless since they don't go there anyway). It's paying really well and it's easy money, which is why I took the job.
LOL at trying to live a decent life. I went to high school ( did pretty well, even helped others with Math, English and physics) now I'm doing chemical engineering at my local university. All of this shit for nothing. I'm still a virgin, never had a girlfriend in my life, have always been despised by everyone due to my looks. Meanwhile, those degenerate kids get to live a hedonistic life full of fun and sex. HAHAHAHAHA My God, this is the final joke.

Cut holes into their condoms and disguise other pills as birth control and fuck all of them

"troubled teens" my ass, if they are normal and attractive enough to be fucking each other daily they aren't troubled, that home should be reserved for teencels and deformed virgins

Cut holes into their condoms and disguise other pills as birth control and fuck all of them

"troubled teens" my ass, if they are normal and attractive enough to be fucking each other daily they aren't troubled, that home should be reserved for teencels and deformed virgins
The ones that truly need assistance never receive it; that's reserved for the rebels that kick up a stink & make problems for the normies, meanwhile high inhibition fuck ups either rope or cope while hating life but going along with the system of being a cog in a machine.

holy shit you are being the hugest fucking cuck by working there. quit RIGHT FUCKING NOW

poison their food

I used to read about troubled teens, how they would get carried away in the middle of the night by 2 huge bouncer type of guys.

Despite them being degens like that, I can't really support the forced removals of these kids and some of them are sent off for no reason than their parents want to get rid of them. It was especially bad when they would be sent to some country in South America where there's no such thing as human abuse lmao.

I would fantasize about getting abducted in the night and use the knife under my pillow to kill them. There was a story where a teen killed one of those guy with a firepoker and got away with it. Lifefuel, though this was in like 2006.

>Have sex regularly

>Called "troubled teens"

Life is unfair
:feelskek:

How did you get that job OP? Any particular degree needed?

Last edited: