Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wont watch a show if the actors are ugly

shadowninya

shadowninya

Banned
-
Ive been trying to find good shows to watch lately and I realized something. The shows that I dont like have one thing in common, the main cast has to many ugly people. I am an admitted lookist I judge people based on their looks I cant help it. Studies have shown that looking at an attractive persons face releases dopamine in the brain and I just want my dopamine rush

Well not everyone is like that!!!!!!

shadowninya said:
Ive been trying to find good shows to watch lately and I realized something. The shows that I dont like have one thing in common, the main cast has to many ugly people. I am an admitted lookist I judge people based on their looks I cant help it. Studies have shown that looking at an attractive persons face releases dopamine in the brain and I just want my dopamine rush

Same, try watching burn notice Male Lead is an EX-CIA spy chad with a stacy girlfriend. Or if you like fantasy GOT has good looking characters as the good main leads though it's pretty tragic.

jagged0 said:
shadowninya said:
Ive been trying to find good shows to watch lately and I realized something. The shows that I dont like have one thing in common, the main cast has to many ugly people. I am an admitted lookist I judge people based on their looks I cant help it. Studies have shown that looking at an attractive persons face releases dopamine in the brain and I just want my dopamine rush
Same, try watching burn notice Male Lead is an EX-CIA spy chad with a stacy girlfriend. Or if you like fantasy GOT has good looking characters as the good main leads though it's pretty tragic.

I still love the hound and tyrion the most, even varys because Im exactly like them and I can sympathize with them. All fucked by lookism

jagged0 said:

I mean duh,of course shows are gonna cast good looking people,it's not just got,every mainstream show only has chads and stacies in in it with an occasional ugly dude thrown in to represent the evil character(although lately even the bad guys are being played by chads).

Kointo said:
Hypocrite.

It's not hypocritical at all to me, why bother supporting nonsense like an ugly male being able to be with a good looking stacy? It just creates more bluepilled cucks deepthroating hollywood feminist/pc propaganda which lies to the youth, when bluepilled incels wake up and realize that looks matter in every area of life then we might have some change.

undeadcel said:
I still love the hound and tyrion the most, even varys because Im exactly like them and I can sympathize with them. All fucked by lookism

Agreed! I cheered on Tyrion when he was yelling at his father and the rest of the court during that old episode.

[/quote]Agreed! I cheered on Tyrion when he was yelling at his father and the rest of the court during that old episode.[/quote]

Yeah, pure lifefuel. Sadly the new episodes are getting too bluepilled now.

jagged0 said:
Kointo said:
Hypocrite.
It's not hypocritical at all to me, why bother supporting nonsense like an ugly male being able to be with a good looking stacy? It just creates more bluepilled cucks deepthroating hollywood feminist/pc propaganda which lies to the youth, when bluepilled incels wake up and realize that looks matter in every area of life then we might have some change.

undeadcel said:
Agreed! I cheered on Tyrion when he was yelling at his father and the rest of the court during that old episode.

undeadcel said:

Exact reason I read the books now, they're much better written and stay true to the author's intentions plus all of that delicious lore.

jagged0 said:
It's not hypocritical at all to me, why bother supporting nonsense like an ugly male being able to be with a good looking stacy? It just creates more bluepilled cucks deepthroating hollywood feminist/pc propaganda which lies to the youth, when bluepilled incels wake up and realize that looks matter in every area of life then we might have some change.

I didn't say I supported that.