Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wont go to the big supermarket anymore

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Because there are only Stacy cashiers there. I always feel like a loser mentalcel and they always look at me in a strange uncomfortable way. One time another male normie cashier went up behind to a Stacy cashier and fixed her ponytale + gave her a little massage when i was going to pay. I always feel sui when i see the stacy cashiers talk to all the Chads or even worse looking guys than me in a happy optimistic way. I bet they only hire Stacys at the big supermarket. I only go to the smaller supermarket where there are low tier normies and Becky cashiers. I feel more comfortable there. It's more expensive there but it's worth it. Wont have to deal with suicidefuel every single time i shop.

Low IQ Stacies. Working in retail lol

Don't you have the option to order things, either online or by phone ?

Its Over for grocerycels

Don't you have the option to order things, either online or by phone ?
It's not that easy here in this small town. There are companies that ship food with trucks to your door and it's more expensive but nothing like that for the local supermarkets.

The nearest cafe to my parents house hires only the most ridic top-tier stacies. It’s weird because it’s some like slightly tired-looking normieville place where suburban middle-aged couples and families go. The stacies are always polite to me but I get so much anxiety going in there.

Makes me long for the icy, lantern-jawed polack wenches from the chain slopbuckets of the bughive city where I live.