Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I won't change my habits and life for the sake of the possibility to get a girlfriend

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★
It's a joke that I have to change all of my habits, my type of work, my hobbies and my face through surgery to get a girlfriend. It's bullshit, if I can't get one then I can't get one. I think my life would be far more miserable if I was out here chasing girls in the hopes of finally getting some pussy, it's simple, it's not happening and I'm going to live my life with that in mind.

It's a depressing reality at times, however, it would be more miserable if I had to limit myself in what I do due to a fear of what women might think of me. They hate me anyway, I can do whatever I want.

i will change them and get a girlfriend sooner or later

I can do whatever I want.
IMG 2474
Nancy Ajram Dancing GIF by barqdesigns

IMG 0586
war face GIF

Think about chad and how he can be nerdy and geeky all he wants and still get a gf. Fuck this shit man

This thread title should be a motto every incel has to follow.

Normal and above looking men don’t try to love themselves in return. They don’t “self-improve” just to attract the opposite sex. The same applies to women. They’re just being themselves and they fall in love.