Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wonder

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Of how people - men especialy'- manage to surive up to 40 without commiting suicide.
Just unbelievable.
Out of comprension.
As for incels...it is even more surprising.

Its human nature to want to live. Even depressed people generally don't kill themselves because they are afraid of dying in some way. Even if they say they want to die they obviously have reservations since if it was 100% what they wanted they would have already done it.

Its human nature to want to live. Even depressed people generally don't kill themselves because they are afraid of dying in some way. Even if they say they want to die they obviously have reservations since if it was 100% what they wanted they would have already done it.
What is about those who commit suicide?

They cope.
If humans were 100% logical everyone would rope immediately. Instead they have millions of years worth of evolution that has built up a strong instinct to live.

Are you agree with that @Incellectual ? Or there is something more to it?

I agree with him. Just some are able to overcome their instinct, and you have to be mentally fucked up in the first place...

(((they))) removed the clip but it was some hindu guy talking about how suicides will massively increase because of how modern technology and sexual decadence have made life meaningless.
The video of the Guru is not avialable it says. What was the tittle of it?
I agree with him. Just some are able to overcome their instinct, and you have to be mentally fucked up in the first place...

Attachments

• hitler420.jpeg.jpg
    hitler420.jpeg.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 10
The video of the Guru is not avialable it says. What was the tittle of it?
Can't remember, something like "sadguru predicts mass suicide in 50 years"

Are you agree with that @Incellectual ? Or there is something more to it?
I agree but I also think those that commit suicide were more serious about it. I'm probably thinking too much of the people that talk about wanting to die constantly despite never trying to die literally.