Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wonder why white men go for Asian women and not more with with Arab or white latinas

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
Arab and white latinas have features that are more Caucasian than Asian foids.

There is more competition for them as they will also go for their own race of men and blacks.
Where as it is easier for a low tier white to get a noodlewhore

Arab and Latinas are unsufferable materialistic and shallow bitches actually worse than white foids. Most high value men really don't want to deal with a child like stupid foid who believes she's some sort of princess. Asian foids tend to be more based even though they are as cruel as a foid can be. And I'm not even talking about the obvious IQ difference which certainly plays a role for a long term relationship.

because asians are cute

Latinas are more attractive than noodlewhores.

Arabs keep their foids more under control, not sure about the Latins

To be honest I would rather marry a Central asian foid like some Uzbek or Tajik woman over thai or other east asian women.

There is more competition for them as they will also go for their own race of men and blacks.
Where as it is easier for a low tier white to get a noodlewhore
I think if Arab women didnt have such a tight familial leash on them they would be dating white men way more than their own men.

:yes::yes: gooks are nasty I rather go with the other two races
True. I rather ascend with a latina than a noodlewhore. Arab foids also look more attractive compared to noodlewhores.

Arab and Latinas are unsufferable materialistic and shallow bitches actually worse than white foids. Most high value men really don't want to deal with a child like stupid foid who believes she's some sort of princess. Asian foids tend to be more based even though they are as cruel as a foid can be. And I'm not even talking about the obvious IQ difference which certainly plays a role for a long term relationship.
High value white men typically don't have to or want to date outside their race. Settling for minorities is for average and ugly white men, and the occasional chadlite.

Because Arab and White latinas in the west, are just as arrogant and hard to get as white foids are.

Noodlewhores will at least open their legs to low to mid value white males if it means they can get some integration, assimilation, and validation from whites. Which is really pathetic on their part and yet they really don't realize how pathetic they are.

A lot of people say this and I know in my gut its what a lot of people feel, noodlewhores should have some self respect if they want others to respect them.

Last edited:
True. I rather ascend with a latina than a noodlewhore. Arab foids also look more attractive compared to noodlewhores.
Noodles also have the least appealing bodies for the most part

Because Arab and White latinas in the west, are just as arrogant and hard to get as white foids are.

Noodlewhores will at least open their legs to low to mid value white males if it means they can get some integration, assimilation, and validation from whites. Which is really pathetic on their part and yet they really don't realize how pathetic they are.
Maybe because Asian women's features are more distinct from the other races this in turn makes them desperate to find a white partner and have their children be more integrated into the society. This eagerness probably stems from the fact that most Asians come from collectivist cultures where people try super hard to fit in.

Arab and Latinas are unsufferable materialistic and shallow bitches actually worse than white foids. Most high value men really don't want to deal with a child like stupid foid who believes she's some sort of princess.
It's true maybe in The West, but I think white women are worse in that regard

If an Arab girl dates a white man her brother, father, and cousins beat the piss out of them both.

If an Arab girl dates a white man her brother, father, and cousins beat the piss out of them both.
Shaykh Muhammad Al Yaqoubi cropped

Keep in mind that foids do the choosing.
  • Asian foids go for white guys because they want to breed out their Asian features
  • White Latinas and non-Hispanic white guy pairings are actually very common
  • Arabs have close-knit families and strict fathers, ensuring they don't fuck around with a man outside their religious and/or ethnic community. Arab foids are also likely to have overbearing protective brothers. In contrast, Asian foids are less likely to have siblings (it's rare to see Asian families with more than two kids, at least here in the US)
    • Related to my second point, white Hispanic male relatives seem to prefer their daughters to get a non-Latino; for example, a Spaniard would prefer his daughter to go for a White American or Northern European rather than a "indio sudaca de mierda" (that's what they call us South Americans in Spain
  • While ricemen hate seeing women of their culture with a man of another race, unlike Arab men, they tend to be more passive about it.

Because they're easy as fuck, other races of foids still have standards even if they prefer whites. Also ricemen are gigacucks who do nothing when their sisters betray their race and fuck around, arabs, latinos and even curries would beat them to submission if they attempted that shit.

Because they’re easy. You can go to China or SEA and ascend

but if you go to Iran most women are already the 14th wife to chad Ibriham who has a stash of contraband he’ll use on you if you glance at his wife’s ankle.

On the other hand In SEA a woman will leave her factory worker husband serving 120+ hours a week to put food on the table because white cock and muscles are a pretty good trade off for a depressed and physically worn down turbo manlet.