Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I wonder what would happen if all Gen Z stopped paying rent

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★★★
"Rents too high, i cant afford shit"

Yeah so what if there was like a new trend amongst Gen Z to just Not pay it?

Like actually what would happen? Not every landlord would just Show up to his places to get the people out. Not to mention even IF they would get out, what then?

Landlord goes away, people move in again.

Like its actually confusing to me how people in 2024 even pay half of their earnings on a basic need lmao.

They pay for the Mexican immigrant's tents/hotel stays in taxes so rent should be free for every legal American citizen.

Maybe a mass rent strike would work, but no one is going to risk doing it. I need somewhere to live and keep my shit.

Zoomers are a smaller share of population though, the cops come, kick them out and the unit goes back on the market for some other zoomer and all it accomplishes is a great rental unit dance.

Alternate is maybe it finally bursts the bubble, but it's housing for sale that's at the really absurd prices.

Don't let foreigners own residences that locals have to rent. That should not be legal anywhere on earth.

wont be orginazed well enough, too many cucks that will pussy out

Gen z would quickly become homeless :feelssus: