Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wonder what this place will be like during christmas and new years

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
I am a 2023fag so I have not experienced this place during that block of 24th december to 1st janruary

I wonder if this place will be suifuel or lifefuel, I feel like it could be the most mega depressing time of the year on this site or brocels will help each other cope.

I hope it's gonna be lifefuel.But you live in Australia,no?There it's summer so not as bad.

I hope it's gonna be lifefuel.But you live in Australia,no?There it's summer so not as bad.
Yes I live in chadstralia idk why gray knwos this? :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Idk why it being summer would make a difference tbh, the incel season is winter not summer, summer is for normies.

We'll all take a cup of kindness together and speculate on the new year.

2024, it's goin' down in America. Watch this space.

I'm a 2023fag too. I will spend Christmas with my parents, but apart from that, like New Years Eve, of course nothing planned, and you're right I'm not sure if I should come on this site or not during that time, could be obliteratingly depressing.

i do not know i assume we are gonna be on here chatting.

I'm a 2023fag too. I will spend Christmas with my parents, but apart from that, like New Years Eve, of course nothing planned, and you're right I'm not sure if I should come on this site or not during that time, could be obliteratingly depressing.
Yeah christmas will be done at my house (i never leave it anyway) with my parents and retarded brother (medically retarded)
It will be shit since its an unavoidable reason to be dragged out of my room and not do any of my copes.

NYE is always more suifuel than christmas though, christmas is just whatever annoying dragged out of my room but NYE is soooooo fucking shit and suifuel, I just sit there a bit from midnight its dark, maybe my dad is there on the couch or something and I just lament my inceldom meanwhile people are experiencing teen love, fucking, partying and sharing an NYE kiss. FML

My curiosity will get the better of me though and I will come on here

I'll spend Christmas and New Years Eve with my parents as always, and I'm fairly sure I'll come here, too.

But I can't imagine how using this forum during that time could be lifefuel. Maybe in a ''I'm not the only one in this situation and others know what it feels like'' sort of way.

'll spend Christmas and New Years Eve with my parents as always, and I'm fairly sure I'll come here, too.
Yeah same for me read above lol it sucks
But I can't imagine how using this forum during that time could be lifefuel. Maybe in a ''I'm not the only one in this situation and others know what it feels like'' sort of way.
Idk yeah in that sort of camraderie way, but there will probably just be a bunch of suifuel posts honestly.

Whats going down?

Another Presidential election with Trump on the ticket.

Last time we lost, they invaded the Capitol. And the years since have not made Americans happier with each other. Many are convinced the election was stolen and the January 6th attendees unlawfully incarcerated. Fool them once, shame on you. The angry won't let themselves be fooled again. Boogaloo imminent if Trump loses again. Boogaloo regardless, probably.

Another Presidential election with Trump on the ticket.

Last time we lost, they invaded the Capitol. And the years since have not made Americans happier with each other. Many are convinced the election was stolen and the January 6th attendees unlawfully incarcerated. Fool them once, shame on you. The angry won't let themselves be fooled again. Boogaloo imminent if Trump loses again. Boogaloo regardless, probably.
Oh I am not a burgerland resident but yeah it will be funny to see that shitshow lol

im gonna gonna play vidya and get shitfaced drunk

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back