Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wonder what Napoleon de Geso would think about war in Ukraine

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Youngcels won't know who this user was but I remember he always said he was from "separatist part of Russia (Lithuania)" so obvs in the war in Ukraine he would be pro-Russian. Still interesting if he shared his thoughts with us. To bad it was revealed he was a fakecel and then fairly banned. He was okay tbh I hate it when users that seem cool turn out to be fakecels.

Youngcels won't know who this user was but I remember he always said he was from "separatist part of Russia (Lithuania)" so obvs in the war in Ukraine he would be pro-Russian. Still interesting if he shared his thoughts with us. To bad it was revealed he was a fakecel and then fairly banned. He was okay tbh I hate it when users that seem cool turn out to be fakecels.
He was bisexual.

He was bisexual.
Also I think he had a girlfriend or at least had sex with a foid. The bisexual part yeah I remember that makes you instantly a fakecel too.

Also I think he had a girlfriend or at least had sex with a foid. The bisexual part yeah I remember that makes you instantly a fakecel too.
He had many GFs in reality. It's honestly interesting considering how much time he spent in obscure internet forums. He was most likely a Chad in looks.

https://www.***.world/index.php?threads/fuck-ukraine.8966/

(n c u instead of the ***)

Seems pretty clear imo

File 3227546830

Youngcels won't know who this user was but I remember he always said he was from "separatist part of Russia (Lithuania)"
He was legit on .org until he got banned a week ago doing the same thing he did on this forum. Nobody liked him and he kept posting lolis so he got banned

There was Russian user on here who I talked to on Steam. He was in his early 20s 3-5 years ago and was scared of having to do military service (all males have to do 2 years in their 20s). Hopefully he didn't have to serve in the war. :feelsbadman: