Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wonder what life is actually like for Thai men

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
I know women show us no interest either, but imagine being from a country where most of them actively hate you even though they're your same race.

It just seems bizarre to me, imagine some random white guy, not even a Chad just comes along and fucks your oneitis in a week then hops back on a plane, putting in ZERO efffort.

Fucking mental.

Thai men become ladyboys

That’s why they trannymaxxx.
This is what no sex does to men all around the world now.

Plenty of Thai chicks are married to white men. I’ve seen this myself.

Imagine not being able to SEAmaxx, they truly have nothing left. Rope or tranny it is.

no life only rope

I wonder how they all not roped yet

Very brutal for Thai cels, a huge amount of Thai women also marry other Asians mostly from richer East Asian countries like China, South Korea, Japan and Singapore.

I really feel for SEAcels.

Not much different from my life tbh.

Not that bad compared to JBWs - they cope with prostitutes heavily from a very young age.

And here is how JBW incels SEA-cope:

Most men are not conscious, they just cruise through life no matter how bad it is and accept it, never questioning how things came to be that way. And those that might suspect something is wrong are probably going to target foreign men as the object of their ire for "stealing" their women.