Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wonder if we will be raided by other beings

W

worstcel

Banned
-
Space is a scary place. There is no guarantee that there is no life outside of earth, who knows, maybe more intelligent beings or stronger beings will kill us all and make us extinct. It's only time until we do find life outside of earth

or life outside of earth finds us.

Maybe they're reading what we post through 4th dimensional cameras, they're probably laughing at us incels. The reason why incels exist among humans is because 4th dimensional beings need a good reason to kill us, so we are their reason.

we already have nigga

I hope so

I want an alien to abduct me and carry out experiments. I want them to use me to further their civilisation, use my body as they see fit. I want them to eat me after they are done.

Just give me alien tentacle waifu and miss me with that invasion shit

as long as they use every human as cattle Im okay with a alien invasion.

Please post inside low-quality threads to postmax instead of making more of them.

Please post inside low-quality threads to postmax instead of making more of them.
Ok link me ur threads

Edit: forgot to add I hadn't post for 1 week and 3 days at once just 2 weeks ago, so I need to make up for it

Lifefuel dor manlets tbh, if we get raised as cattle and bred as food for aliens, the tallfags are gonna get eaten first

Thought experiment; would foids form harems with extraterrestrials if they showed to be the more capable species? I mean, look at what all the other colonized foids did with their conquerors.

They exist, but they are just using the earth for fuel/cattle.

Don't know about you but:
▪The Earth is flat
▪ We live under a dome called the Firmament
▪These "aliens" are demons

Space is a scary place. There is no guarantee that there is no life outside of earth, who knows, maybe more intelligent beings or stronger beings will kill us all and make us extinct. It's only time until we do find life outside of earth

or life outside of earth finds us.

Maybe they're reading what we post through 4th dimensional cameras, they're probably laughing at us incels. The reason why incels exist among humans is because 4th dimensional beings need a good reason to kill us, so we are their reason.
Extraterrestrial normalscum. Fuuuujju!

Don't know about you but:
▪The Earth is flat
▪ We live under a dome called the Firmament
▪These "aliens" are demons
Shit, they know! Shut it down!