Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wonder if @needsolution has an alt here

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
I kind of miss @needsolution tbh, he always replied to my threads and was one of the biggest postmaxxers of 2019

maybe @Yerberito or @Animecel2D are :feelsgah::feelsahh:

I wonder how many banned users have alts here :feelshehe:

Yerberito
JoinedNov 17, 2019 Posts20,761

:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

He's still on looksmax but yeah man, I miss him from here
His postmaxxing was insane

maybe @Yerberito or @Animecel2D are :feelsgah::feelsahh:
imo nobody postmaxxes as hard as these 2. Niggas became luminary in like no time with just quotes and one line replies lol.
It took me a hella lot of time to reach 10k.

Polish foids are kinda meh tbh tbh NgL

Free @needsolution

hes on looksmax

massive black penis

Who knows, maybe i'm needsolution

awfully suspicious of you to say so
Maybe the real lookscel never returned after the ban. Think about it lookscel was against anime girl Avi and every once in a while had a post shiting on them, he even wrote three paragraphs on why anime Avis are making users gay. But when he returns he does a complete 180° and himself gets an anime girl Avi the moment his Ban is removed.

Maybe the real lookscel never returned after the ban. Think about it lookscel was against anime girl Avi and every once in a while had a post shiting on them, he even wrote three paragraphs on why anime Avis are making users gay. But when he returns he does a complete 180° and himself gets an anime girl Avi the moment his Ban is removed.
Yes that is exactly it ngl. You are not lookscel, where is the 6 different dbz avis? Where are the videos of muslims firing upon daki's? You are not lookscel, you are an imposter infiltrator who has taken his place and plans to harm this forum from the inside out. Lookscel never had a waifu. Your larp is nothing more than a pale imitation of him and i knew from the beginning there was something different with you.

Now my suspicions have been doubly confirmed as you are implying that you are actually another user to throw off the scent trail. There is no doubt in my mind that you are a infiltrator.

Yes that is exactly it ngl. You are not lookscel, where is the 6 different dbz avis? Where are the videos of muslims firing upon daki's? You are not lookscel, you are an imposter infiltrator who has taken his place and plans to harm this forum from the inside out. Lookscel never had a waifu. Your larp is nothing more than a pale imitation of him and i knew from the beginning there was something different with you.

Now my suspicions have been doubly confirmed as you are implying that you are actually another user to throw off the scent trail. There is no doubt in my mind that you are a infiltrator.
Holy shit did you actually believed it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Chil bro it's me. I can post all those DBZ avi and that video again if you want.

I use zero two avi because I want avi Halo nothing else. Btw I watched darling in the FranXX when I was banned, that's how I found this character and ngl I like this character.

Holy shit did you actually believed it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Chil bro it's me. I can post all those DBZ avi and that video again if you want.

I use zero two avi because I want avi Halo nothing else. Btw I watched darling in the FranXX when I was banned, that's how I found this character and ngl I like this character.
nah im just fucking with you lol. Thats exactly what i thought happened. Think i watched that show around a year ago.

Arent you a currycel tho
It's a joke
nah im just fucking with you lol. Thats exactly what i thought happened. Think i watched that show around a year ago.
I thought you were serious lol never saw you write more than three lines and now you were posted two paragraphs I thought you were serious.

It's a joke I thought of when two users said it was weird to see my account with an anime girl avi.

I thought you were serious lol never saw you write more than three lines and now you were posted two paragraphs I thought you were serious.

It's a joke I thought of when two users said it was weird to see my account with an anime girl avi.
You see, I wrote that much to demonstrate a point with you. If you change a characteristic or norm of a user on this forum, whether it be avi, writing style, vocabulary etc. It seems like they aren’t themselves anymore. Any deviation on their part is extremely suspicious and unusual. Which is why you perceived me to be genuinely serious about that post, because I normally do not write that much.

I don't think so tbh, he migrated to looksmax

You see, I wrote that much to demonstrate a point with you. If you change a characteristic or norm of a user on this forum, whether it be avi, writing style, vocabulary etc. It seems like they aren’t themselves anymore. Any deviation on their part is extremely suspicious and unusual. Which is why you perceived me to be genuinely serious about that post, because I normally do not write that much.
High IQ move ngl

:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

@Animecel2D and @Bane of Anthropods